7.5

𓅓

𓅓

— Harry and Finley left the Great Hall. Immediately, chaos erupted through the castle. The portraits on the wall were chattering their heads off. Students crowded the halls. Shouts and crying and... it was just so much.

"Harry!" Ron called. "Robin!"

The four were squeezing against the edge of the staircase. Their pace was fast. The couple froze, turning back to their redhead friend.

"Hermione and I have been thinking," Ron started, voice raised to speak over the chaos. "It doesn't matter if we find a Horcrux."

"What do you mean?" Harry spat.

"Unless we can destroy it," Hermione added.

"So, we were thinking-"

"Well, Ron was thinking. It was Ron's idea. It's completely brilliant."

"Just get on with it!" Finley rushed.

"Harry, you destroyed Tom Riddle's diary with a Basilisk fang, right? Well, me and Hermione think we know where we might find one." Ron hurriedly explained.

"Okay," Harry nodded, concluding the idea in his mind. "Okay, but take this." Harry pulled the Marauder's Map from his back pocket. "That way you can find us when you get back."

"Where are you guys going?!" Hermione shouted just as Finley and Harry started to run off again.

"The Ravenclaw Common Room! Gotta start somewhere."

The pair ran up the stairs, filled with adrenaline.

"Fin, I want you to start looking elsewhere, to cover more ground. Start with the Room of Requ-"

"No!" Finley rebuttals, not even wavering in her protest. "I'm staying by your side. No way I'm leaving you right now."

Harry nodded to her, but she didn't catch it. She was in front of him, moving students out of the way as the pair darted through the humungous castle.

Finley's eyes caught the outside, as the castle started to be surrounded by a filmy blue barrier. She knew it wouldn't hold him out forever.

"Hey! Guys! Harry! I need to talk to you!" Luna shouted after them as they were halfway up a spiral staircase. Neither looked back, too focused on their task.

"Bit preoccupied at the moment, Luna!" Harry shouted backwards, not even looking to her as he spoke.

"You won't find anything where you're going! You're wasting your time!"

"Look, we'll talk later, okay, Luna?" Harry continued on.

Finley halted. If anyone knew anything, it'd be Luna Lovegood.

Harry passed her, barely acknowledging the pause. "Harry!" Luna called still.

"Later!" He protested.