7.4

𓅓

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

𓅓

— Finley waved as Draco Apparated away. He had taken her to a place in the middle of nowhere, literally.

She didn't waste another moment.

Finley opened her and Harry's connection wide, allowing it to flow like a free river.

"Harry?" She spoke tentatively.

"Finley? Oh, Merlin, Finley. Where are you? What happened? Are you okay? Where are you? Do I need to come get you?"

"I'm fine. I'm all right. But I need to get to you. It's Voldemort, he knows."

"I know. I know, he knows." Harry stated gravely.

"I need to know where you are. I need to get to you. Tell me where you are." Finley pleaded, wringing out her hands.

"Hogwarts. Locate my presence, and find me."

Finley nodded to herself, closing her eyes. She found his connection in her mind. And she Apparated.

+++

Finley looked around, stance defensive. She searched around her, finding out where she was exactly and who she was around.

Wands were drawn in her direction.

Finley nodded her head in approval. They were defensive, that's good. Prepared.

"Finley?" Seamus questioned, lowering his wand.

"Did you say Finley?"

"Is that Finley?"

"Robin!" Hermione ran up to her, jumping in to hug her. Finley smiled, hiding her wince. She wrapped her arms around Hermione.

Finley looked around at the crowd.

Everyone of the students were gathered around, forming a circle around the select few.

Finley spotted her friends. All of the Hogwarts students were in here. Finley kept looking around, locating herself. The Room of Requirement, that's where she was.

"Fin?" She heard Harry behind her. Finley pulled away from Hermione, running to jump into Harry's arms. It had been only hours, but it felt like a lifetime.

Harry kept his arms under her to support her up. Her legs were wrapped around his waist. He had one hand up to pet down her hair, keeping her close to him.

"Is that Robin?" She heard somebody else speak up.

She let go of Harry, turning to hug Ron. "Hey, mate." Finley pulled away to get a look at the others. "Nev!" She exclaimed, grasping him quickly. It had been too long. "Look at you," she commented on the marks on his skin.

"Thanks, Ley. Real charmer." He sarcastically remarked, pulling back from the hug.

"No, not what I meant." She grounded. Finley raised her hand, waving it over his face. The wounds appeared on her skin before disappearing all together.