0.6

𓅓

𓅓

— Finley had woken from her sleep abruptly. The air had shifted. She stood out of the bed, creeping to not wake the other girls.

She went down the stairs, ready to draw her wand from her night outfit.

That's when she found out what was different. Harry had just left with Arthur to the Ministry for his hearing.

She sighed heavily, walking back up the stairs to head back to sleep before they left for Hogwarts the next morning.

+++

It was the next day, the morning after. Time for Harry Potter to board the infamous Hogwarts Express with Hermione and Ron.

Finley had been informed that she was going to be at Hogwarts for the remainder of Harry's schooling. She was told she would go there, but not for the learning. She received Harry's schedule. She would go to the classes and watch if she wanted to. It excited her.

She had never gone to school before.

"All right, time to leave, let's go." Moody and Tonks gathered Harry and Finley. As soon as they exited Grimmauld Place, they Apparated to the front of King's Cross train station.

The four entered, walking fast to the platform. Tonks and Moody led, Harry and Finley hang back.

The Weasley's could be identified even further behind them.

A black, mangy dog trotted up to them. The dog barks.

Harry's eyes widen, recognizing who it was. "Padfoot! Are you barking mad?" Moody exclaims quietly. Sirius trots forward to Tonks and Moody. Harry speeds up to catch up with him.

"Well.. he does bark." Finley remarks.

"You'll blow the entire operation," Moody repeats what he has said a hundred times.

Harry skips after the dog, jogging down the stairs. They met up in a room with clouded windows. Finley stood in front of the door, her arms crossed lightly.

Moody rolls his eyes. Tonks gives the girl a thumbs up. The two join her, waiting for the two inside.

The door opens after a moment, the dog trotting away and out of the station. "Well, this is farewell. I trust you've got him from here." Moody and Tonks bid a goodbye before leaving as well.

"Come on, Harry." She urged him along, letting him lead where they went.

He walked only a few paces in front of her. She wouldn't let him get too far.

She could see his steps falter, coming to a stop. His breathing increased dramatically.

"Harry?" Finley met up to the boy, following his line of sight. She couldn't see anything. "Har?"