4.5

𓅓

𓅓

— "Head for The Burrows. We'll rendezvous there. On the count of three!" Moody exclaimed from the front of the line up.

Finley– who was situated on her broom– looked in front of her to spot her Harry in the sidecar of Hagrid's motorcycle.

She was in the back. Her plan was to observe from behind, assist where it's needed.

"Hold tight, Harry!" Hagrid exclaimed.

Finley sucked in a few tense breaths.

"One... two... three!" Moody slammed his staff on the ground. On his command, the line of Order members and disguised Harrys took to the sky.

Finley kicked off the ground with her feet, circling fully around the group in the air before taking her spot near the back.

Her eyes were sharp and cautious. She tried to keep an eye on everyone, but it was impossible. Her eyes, however, could always find her Harry.

Moody zoomed past her and forward towards the front.

Thunder rumbled in front of them, lightning encasing the cloud. Finley had that bad feeling again.

As soon as they entered the cloud, Death Eaters were everywhere, surrounding them.

Finley drew her wand, immediately casting spells.

She circled down to a Harry right as they were sent the killing curse. She blocked the spell, reverting it back to the Death Eater.

"Thanks," she heard the voice of Ron.

Finley just nodded as she took off again. The air was so crisp and dark. It would have sent shivers down Finley's spine if it weren't for the adrenaline shooting through her blood.

Finley was chased by a group of Death Eaters. They had recognized her, and searched for any Harry that was close to her.

They aimed their wands at a Harry that was being guarded by Moody. The Harry blinked away and Moody took the killing curse.

"No!" Finley shouted, turning her broom to chase the Death Eaters instead.

She sent curse after curse, hex after hex.

Finley continued to lead the group in the direction of The Burrow. She moved the fight around, killing and injuring as many Death Eaters as she possibly could.

Finley yelped as a curse hit her leg, throwing her off her direction. Finley sent a curse back, taking the Death Eater down. Finley grunted at the searing pain in her leg.

She felt Harry tap her heart repeatedly, worried.

Finley steadied the broom back before continuing the fight. There were less Death Eaters now.