1.0

𓅓

𓅓

— Finley entered Hogsmead, going towards the place Harry told her to meet at. He left the note on her pillow. She saw as soon as she Floo'd to her room, and left almost instantly.

"Why?" A boy asks.

"Why? Cause You-Know-Who's back, you tosspot." Ron sasses.

"So vulgar," Finley commented in a teasing way. She entered the rundown place, gaining everyone's attention with her words.

"Fin! You're back." Harry rushed to her, giving her a tight hug. Finley responded almost instantly, squeezing her eyes shut with the hug.

"Now, what's this I hear about practicing defensive spells?"

"I was just asking why we need a teacher to help us with learning real Defense Against The Dark Arts." The boy from earlier replied.

"Because he's back," Ron repeated.

"So he says," the boy motioned to Harry–who had sat down in his original place, Finley standing behind him with her grip on his shoulders.

"So Dumbledore says," Hermione rebuttals.

"So Dumbledore says because he says."

"And you don't trust Dumbledore?" Finley speaks up.

"No, yeah, I don't know. The point is, where's the proof? If Potter could tell us more about how Diggory got killed..."

"I'm not going to talk about Cedric, so if that's why you're here, you might as well clear out now." Harry stands, moving Finley's touch on him to hold his hand instead. She moved her other hand to hold it on top, encasing his hand in hers.

Harry turned to Hermione, lowering his voice, "Come on, Hermione, let's go. They're just here cause they all think I'm some sort of freak."

Finley squeezes Harry's hand reassuringly.

"Harry, wait." Hermione whispered as the boy turned to leave.

"Is it true you can produce a Patronus Charm?" Luna Lovegood questioned airily.

Harry breathes hard, eyes casting everywhere.

"Yes." Hermione answered, Harry and her turning to stare at each other. They turn away. Harry huffs annoyedly. "I've seen it."

"Blimey, Harry, I didn't know you could do that." Dean Thomas said in surprise.

"And he killed a Basilisk with the sword in Dumbledore's office," Neville Longbottom stumbles over his words.

"It's true," Ginny agrees.

"Third year, he fought off about a hundred dementors at once." Ron boasts about his friend, pride lacing his voice.