5.1

𓅓

𓅓

— Finley stirred in her rest. Her mind was filled with dark images of the Dark Lord and an old man in a cellar.

She didn't have an audio, and the visuals were only brief images– but, Finley knew none of it meant any good.

Her eyes opened the same time she heard Harry's suck in a deep breath. He had just woken up.

She had been awake the entire night, just having a few doses which barely counted towards anything. She refused to close her eyes for too long.

Finley reached over to the table beside the couch they had slept on, putting on his glasses for a bit of morning tease.

Finley was grabbed by Harry. He pulled her on top of him instead of beside him, lazily. "Morning," he grumbled, his voice still sounding like he was asleep.

"Good morning, Harry." She got close enough in his face so he could see, showing off his glasses on her face.

He snickered, shaking his head at his girlfriend. "Not funny. I'm blind, remember? Give 'em here."

Finley took the glasses from the face, and gently placed them on Harry's. He could see her clearly now.

"Better?"

"Much," he spoke, observing her.

The two look over at Hermione and Ron. Ron was on the ground and Hermione was on the couch. Their hands were outstretched, almost touching one another's, but not quite.

Their attention was caught by a banging from somewhere in the house.

The two slowly got up, trying to stay quiet as to not wake the others.

Finley was in one of Harry's jumpers, a pair of shorts underneath. The jumper showed off his House of Gryffindor.

The two climb the dark staircase, their shadows cast on the wall. Their wands were lit in front of them to help light the way.

On the landing, the two see a door with the name 'Sirius' labeled on it. Sirius.

Harry hesitated slightly before turning the handle.

Pushing the door open with a long creak, he and Finley stand in the doorway. Light floods in from a dusty window.

Harry enters first, slowly looking around. Finley follows after, scanning the childhood bedroom of the Black boy. It was a mess, but its personality resembled Sirius to a 'T.'

Harry joins her side as she stands in front of a dusty desk. Finley had a book in her hand– authored by Bathilda Bagshot. The two recognized the name from the woman who spoke of her. She knew Dumbledore.

A door downstairs opened. "Robin? Harry? Robin, where are you?" Ron called out in the distance. Worry was laced in the words. "Hermione!"

Finley turned around, exiting the door. "Upstairs!" She called down to him.