7.3

𓅓

𓅓

WARNINGS: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS MENTIONS OF TORTURE, DUELING, AND SUGGESTIONS OF RAPE

— When she focused again, it wasn't just her and the wizards. The Dark Lord was there, too.

"Avada Kedavra!" He shouted as soon as he arrived, starting to obliterate everyone.

He froze, catching sight of the redhead Harry Potter held dear to him. Voldemort knew exactly who she was, and what she was capable of.

The Dark Lord Apparated the whole room of people with his command. Finley hadn't expected the move, being forced to wherever Voldemort wanted her.

She searched the place as soon as she landed.

Finley could feel Harry try to press himself into her mind, but she kept the communication part of their connection locked up.

Finley stiffened as she recognized where she was; Malfoy Manor.

There was blood, so much blood. It covered the floor, soaked her shoes. The smell tinged her nose. It burnt her nostrils. It covered her scent of her clothes and hair.

Bodies littered the floor, piling on top of each other.

Finley recognized one goblin in particular. Griphook. With the sword in his grasp. She sneered.

She was the only one who stood. She stood in the middle of the chaos.

It was eerily quiet.

Finley casted her gaze up, meeting the eyes of You-Know-Who.

"Ah, if it isn't the infamous witch herself, Miss Finley Robinson." He hissed in an airy voice.

Finley stayed silent. She was frozen. Her body was stiff, and her back was the straightest it's ever been. McGonagall would be proud.

"I've heard so much about you. Haven't had the proper greeting, however, I'm-"

"Tom Riddle. I know who you are," she snapped darkly.

Voldemort's face darkens, all humor leaving with a cold wash.

Finley recognized the look in the wizard's eyes. She immediately cut off her connection to Harry, keeping him from feeling the pain she was about to endure.

"Crucio!"

Finley's face contorted, her body tearing itself apart internally. A pained gasp escapes her.

She drew her own wand, weakly flicking it to the side. Voldemort's body moves with the force, like a punch to his shoulder.

Just as the two still again, others enter the room from behind Finley.

She doesn't dare move her gaze from the Dark Lord.

"Ah, Lucius. Say hello to our new guest," Voldemort hissed.