2.0

𓅓

𓅓

— The world had grown dark and dim, as if the lights had been turned down. Sadness and eeriness lurked around every corner.

There was no more normal.

Even the Muggle world had been affected heavily.

As for Harry Potter and Finley Robinson, they had just gotten off of a train– a Muggle one. It was a hobby the male of the two had picked– and Finley, refusing to leave his side, followed.

Finley had successfully hidden from the Dursleys all summer as she lived inside their house secretly.

It had taken a lot of patience and time from Finley.

The couple entered a small restaurant inside of the train station, moving to take a seat. Harry was reading the Daily Prophet, as Finley laid her head– almost asleep– on his shoulder.

They were content with the way they lived.

It had grown quiet since the end of last school year. They had taken the time to reminisce in their calm, before they entered the world of madness once again.

"Harry Potter," The waitress read as she approached the two. "Who's Harry Potter?"

"Oh, no one. Bit of a tosser, really." Harry answered quietly, trying to keep Finley in her restful state. He knew she wasn't asleep, but wanted to give her the time to rest her mind.

"A real wanker," Finley added in. She sat up, blinking her eyes. Harry stretched an arm to fit around the back of her chair.

"Funny, that paper of yours. Couple nights ago, I could've sworn I saw a picture move."

"Really?" Harry acts shocked.

"Then you must be mad," Finley joked.

"Must be. Thought I was going around the twist." With that, the waitress walked away, lingering her eyes on Harry.

"She was so flirting with you." Finley quietly giggles.

"Oh, shove off, Fin."

"No, I'm being for real. You should totally go for it." Finley kept up the act– though the very thought sent a tinge to her heart.

Harry rolls his eyes, focusing on the window outside. He widened his eyes, standing up. Finley followed his line of sight just as a train car passed.