1.5

𓅓

𓅓

— Dolores had become Headmaster of Hogwarts. The worst had finally happened. The Order lost all contact with Finley after the vile woman restricted Finley's ways of connection.

It scared Finley.

She couldn't receive the information anymore. What happens if there's an attack and she's not aware of it?

Finley was roaming the halls, unaware of what was happening in the Great Hall a few doors down.

The students had wanted to hide the information of the Line Punishment from Finley. They had been mostly successful.

Finley got suspicious, however.

Her hand would burn only slightly, but no words would appear. Harry had down that purposely. He wrote lighter and spaced out the lines.

The large group of students were dismissed from their punishment, just as Finley was passing by.

Her confusion grew. Why were they in there?

She saw the trio. She walked to them. She noticed the tears leaking down some faces. "What is it?" Finley questioned, her expression turning dark and serious.

"It's nothing, we just had a detention and a talk with Umbridge." Hermione explained.

"You don't actually think I'm that dim, do you?" Finley snapped. "Let me see your hands."

They hesitated.

"Come on, the three of you." Finley snapped again. They held their hands out in front of them. Words marked their skin, the wounds red and irritated. "You should've told me."

"We didn't cause we knew you'd freak out," Ron reasoned.

"Bloody hell, guys! I have a very good reason to freak out! She's torturing you all! And none of you told me? I can get it handled."

She didn't let them respond, storming inside. Before she could enter all of the way, Harry grabbed her from behind. She could tell it was him from the sparks she felt when he touched her skin.

"Fin, please don't. Not yet. We have to be compliant so she won't do anything worse to any of us." Harry whispered in her ear, holding her in his strong grip.

Finley struggled once but stopped. "Fine. But, if it gets any worse, I'm handling it."

"Yes, great, thank you." Harry takes a moment to let her go, making sure she doesn't run off before guiding her away.

She grabbed his hand, taking a look at it. She sighed, waving her hand over it. The injuries transferred to her body before disappearing again.

Ron and Hermione led the four to the bridge. Outside was dark and foggy– it somehow still being daytime.