01. introductions

Hi, my name is Jackie jane potter. Harry's little twin sister. I was born 30 minutes after him.

Our parents died on an accident when we were only a year old, or so we thought. After that we were given to our aunt petunia and uncle vernon. They raised us like shit.

We work our asses all day and sleep in a cupboard while dudley sleeps in his huge ass room.

But life is easy when I'm with harry. We do things every twins would do. We have a secret song and secret whistle.

We both have our similarities and differences.

Our similarities are, we both have blue eyes, we can sing, we have a damn scar, harry on his forehead and me on the side of my neck,

Our differences are, he has a raven hair and I have red, he's tall and I'm short, he wears glasses and I don't, he's shy and I'm crazy, Let's just say we're very different also similar.

I'm a prankster. I've pranked dudley hundreds of times.

Harry loves calling me jj and I call him prongs. I saw that in my dreams dad's nickname was prongs.

I have these things called memory dreams where I see My childhood and some of the future. I've read about those and it says only few people can do that.

I'm also a metamorphmagus. It came as shock when we first saw my hair turn red when I was angry. Vernon said it's a hormone.

Harry and I attend school with dudley but we have only eachother as a friend the students will make fun of us and call us scar twins.

When I go to school I get to learn how to play lots of instruments after the music teacher heard me singing, he offered to teach me.

Things kept getting weirder as we grew up. Like one time my fists caught on fire and I nearly burn the entire house or this one time I was sad and the entire house was filled with ice frosting.

Or when petunia cuts Harry's hair it'll grow on the next day even longer than usual, or one time when dudley throw a book at me while my back was turned and it stoped infront of me.

They think of us as a devil. We have to work if we want to live, if we want to eat. But not with my short temper. I snap really fast.

Metamorphmagus status

Red- anger

Orange- annoyed

Yellow- happy

Light blue- relaxed

Dark blue- sad

Light green- shocked

Dark green- disgust

Purple- love

Pink- embarrassed

Black- scared

White- stressed

Brown- worried