54. he's back

"My wand wormtail" he said coldly and wormtail give him his wand. "your arm" he said.

Wormtail's eyes lit up thinking that he was gonna give him an arm and start thanking him. "Thank you, thank you master" he said. but voldy was actually talking about the arm he has the mark on.

"The other arm" he said. Wormtail gave him his hand where his mark was. The mark was fuzzy. Voldemort placed the tip of his wand on the mark and darkened it. now its clear and new. Death eaters came out of the clouds.

"Welcome my friends, thirteen years it's been. And yet you stand before me as though it was yesterday. I confess myself disappointed.  Non one of you tried to find me" he said.

He took off everyone's masks and made them kneel for him until one was left. "Not even you, lucius" he said and took of his mask.

I let out a shaky breath. God how I wish I was with Fred right now. I would be in his arms and never let go.

"My lord, had I detected any sign or any whisper of your whereabouts" lucius defended.

My mind went back to my friends. My bestfriends ron and hermione who were there for me everytime since first year, my boyfriend who I love with my whole heart. Everyone that I care about-

"Don't touch him" harry snapped.

"Harry and Jackie, I'd almost forgotten you were here. Standing on the bones of my father. I'd introduce you two but word has it you're almost as famous as me these days. The boy and the girl who lived. How lies have fed your legend. Shall I reveal what truly happened that night thirteen years ago? Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers? It was love" I scoffed.

"Something you can't feel right?" I laugh he glared at me and kept on.

"You see when dear sweet lily potter gave her life for her children, she provided the ultimate protection along with her daughter, jackie potter's stupid shield that came out of nowhere. I could not touch them. It was old majic. Something I should have foreseen. But no matter. no matter. Things have changed. I can touch you now!" He said.

He touched our scars and we screamed a bloody murder. He didn't stop and the pain was unbearable. i lifted my leg and kicked him on the stomach. He stumble a little backwards then came forward and slap the shit out of me. I yelp as my cheek stings it Probably leave a mark. But I smiled.

"slapping are we voldy? How about we have a real fight" I said confidently. "Like you wanted, you and I, and harry" I whispered the last part. He smirked. "Come on, don't ruin the fun babe" I joked.

"This girl has a nerve" lucius said.

"I got it from my parents, they didn't teach us to be against muggleborns. They taught us to be brave. Unlike you-" I spat.

"Jj shut up" Harry whispered.

"Fiesty, just like I heard she is, she is the one who stood up against barty isn't she?" Voldy asked.

"Yes, I am" I said proudly, even though I had no idea how I stood up against barty.

"Well then, Pick up your wands potters" the statue dropped us but we still didn't let go of eachother's hands.