59. love in the kitchen

*WARNING: SMUT*

♤♡◇♧

It was the day before we go back to hogwarts. Harry had been proven innocent because Dumbledore was there.

It was 5 in the morning and everyone was sleeping like kids. I went to the kitchen and decided to bake some cookies since sirius has been whining about it.

I Hum my favorite song as I made the dough and put It in the oven. I sat on the table while mixing chocolate and strawberries for the cream.

I heard footsteps from behind me and turn to see Fred wide awake and was leaning against the wall with his arms in his pj pockets and that stupid smirk on his face.

"How long have you been there?" I asked.

"Since you put the dough in the oven" he said walking towards me. "You're really good at food making"

"Yeah I've heard" I said with a smile. "You know, I saw the videos you took, and-" I sighed hard as his hand traveled down my stomach and my shorts.

"And what love?" He kept an eye contact as his hands went under my top, slowly caressing my nipples. I moaned.

"freddie" I whispered throwing my head back a little. He smirked and pulls his hands away. He look down checking my whole body. I was only wearing a black tanktop and shorts.

"Can I try some?" He said motioning the cream I forgot I was still holding. I nodded. He took some with his finger and lick it so seductively, keeping an eye contact. I put the cream aside. My lips gaped at the sight. I felt myself getting wetter. God he's doing it on purpose.

"Want some?" i nodded absent-minded. He took some with his two fingers and lifted them on my lips. I lean forward to lick it but he moved his finger so the cream was all over my lips, left cheek and neck. "Oops" he said and lean closer.

I closed my eyes as he ran his tongue over my lips cleaning it. I feel myself getting heated. He then cleaned my cheek and neck. Biting and leaving a mark on my neck.

"Freddie" I sighed.

"Yes love?" He whispered against my neck, As he leave another mark on my neck.

"I need you baby. I need you now" I said. He smirked against my neck and pulled away from there to look at my eyes. His eyes were full of love and lust. I leaned closer and pressed my lips on his. We made out for a full minute before pulling away.

He wasted no time as he took much shorts off along with my panties. I took off my tanktop and he dive between my tits, kissing and licking my nipples. He then look up and kissed my lips in a lustful way ever.

"I think you need a little bit of a warm up first, my love" He said saucily to my ears, He got to the edge of the table before dropping down to his knees in front of me. He stuck his tongue out and licked once at the very entrance of my heat.

Just moved his tongue up and down my mound a few dozen times, nice and slowly, trying to make me feel every bit of his tongue.

"Oh god.....You're feel so good freddie" I groaned out as Fred continued to eat away at me, he start to move deeper and deeper inside of me making me moan. He began to test around until he felt me begin to shudder in joy. He then started to focus all of his attention on that one single spot.