88. sectumsempra

We all sat at the gryffindor table eating breakfast while talking but ron was really stressed. He kept waving his wand making it snow.

"Stop it ron, you're making it snow" Hermione said and he stopped.

"Tell me how I broke up with lavender again?" Ron asked.

"Believe me you said the words in your sleep you were afraid to say while being awake" harry and I laugh as hermione blushed.

"She came to visit you in the hospital, and you kind of talked" Hermione said.

They kept talking while I eat my food peacefully. Then harry got up and walked away. We turned and saw he was walking towards Katie. I brushed it off and kept eating. Until I saw him walking to the exit chasing draco.

"Shit, shit, shit, shit..." I followed him pushing the students that got in my way. I saw them running to the bathroom.

"Prongs! Don't!" I yelled but he didn't listen. He kept walking. When I reached the bathroom I saw them shooting spells at eachother. Then I heard harry casting the terrible spell.

"sectumsempra!"

"NO!" I scream.

We walked to where we assume draco was and saw him laying on the floor. He was bleeding, there were cuts all over his body.

My eyes widened and my eyes filled with tears. I kneel beside him as he laid there crying in pain. "JJ, what have I done" harry whispered. I looked at him.

"I don't know, get out of here prongs.  get out before anyone comes here. I'll heal him" I whispered back.

I pointed my wand at draco and start mumbling the healing spell i remember Dumbledore's words about not using my powers.

"Vulnera surrento, vulnera surrento" I kept going until he was fully healed. I lifted his head and placed it on my lap as he cried. I looked up and saw Snape staring at me in awe.

"You're really good at everything" he said. I sniffle and look at him.

"I know something's up to him. He's so miserable, something's going on severus but what is it?"

"You can't know."

"He doesn't deserve any of it, to be honest, I really miss the old mean draco who bullies everyone" I said wiping my tears.

"Leave it to me, I'll take him to the hospital" he said.

~

"I didn't know what the spell could do" harry cried on my shoulder. I hug him back.

"Prongs it's alright, you didn't know, and the past is a past" I said quoting him.

"Is he alright?" I nodded.

"He's fine just needs a little bit of attention, same old draco" we both laugh.

♤♡◇♧

I sat on the chair next to the bed where draco was sleeping at the hospital wing, reading a book.