50. second task

(Her swimsuit)

(Her swimsuit)

I walked with fred to the black lake for the second task. Harry was talking about something with neville for the task we were able to figure out what it was after I solved it halfway through.

"I still don't like your swimsuit" he said. He's been bickering about it since I bought it yesterday. It wasn't that revealing but he doesn't like it.

"Frederick. It's not that revealing" I said. He whined. I know how much he hates being called Frederick.

"Don't call me that. I just don't wanna see all those people drooling over you" he said. I stopped making him also stop. I turned and stood infront of him. I placed my hand on his heart and smiled as he looked at me confused.

"They can do that. But my heart is only for you" I said and placed my hand behind his neck pulling him down and pressing my lips on his.

"Oi, let's go. You can snog after she wins" George said and pulled me away from fred. I laughed as he throws me over his shoulder and walk. Leaving fred behind with annoyed and angry face.

"what are you using jj?" Harry asked me as george approached him and starts walking beside him with me still on his shoulder.

"the bubble head charm. what about you?" I asked.

"gillyweed" my hair turned dark green.

"ew" I said.

I haven't seen hermione and Ron since dinner yesterday. And I was stressed. Fred has been with me the whole time after we solved the riddle and now is so overprotective over me.

"Have you seen Ron or mione today prongs? I haven't seen them since last night" I said. He shook his head. Once we reached the lake george placed me down on my feet. Then we were called.

"Love wait" I turn to fred. He cupped my cheeks and kissed me. "good luck, I know you'll do brilliant" I smiled at him

"Deja vu" I said. I laughed as I saw his confusion.

"Deja what?" He said.

"Deja vu" I said and went to harry.

"Welcome to the second task. Last night something was stolen from each of our champions. A treasure of sorts. These five treasures, one for each champion, now lie at the bottom of the lake. In order to win each champion need only find their treasure and return to the surface. Simple enough. Except for this, they will have one hour to do so and one hour only after that they'll be on their own" Dumbledore said.