53. the third task

A month has passed after fred and I's love making shit. I could tell how he was so happy about it. He was always smiling and I was even more happy to see him happier.

After that day we would be doing it again lots of times. And when I told hermione that day after his birthday, she freaked out. She told me she wasn't angry but wanted me to be careful.

I read about a contraceptive spell and use it everytime we did it. It would be just until I got back to the muggle world so I can buy pills because the spell is sometimes forgettable and I forgot to use it lots of times before I remember it.

I was finally used to be waking up in Fred's room so often with only the two of us. He kicked George and Lee out, not that he told lee our secret but told him that I wouldn't be comfortable to be staying here with him while they're in here. He didn't buy it of course, he knows how I love being around people. George knows. Because he's his bloody twin and fred tells him everything. And he was bugging me about it, getting a revenge on me for embarrassing him and dani after the yule ball.

Today is the third task. Our last and final task. And for some reason I was so scared. And I meant really scared.

We all put on our outfits. "Jj, when we get in there, give me a sign so we can find eachother" harry said.

"I will prongs, we have a secret whistle for a reason" I said. We walked out of the tent to stay with our friends before the game.

"Excuse me lady potter, can you tell me where I can find my God daughter?" I heard a familiar voice and almost yelled as I turn around and saw remus.

"REMUS!" I yelled as I ran into his arms, wrapping my legs around his waist. I wiggled happily in his arms. Then I lifted my head up and start peppering his face with kisses. He laughs at my action still holding me.

"Oh, such a sweetie poo. Just like you said she is remus" i heard a girl's voice and pulled away from remus. She had a pink hair.

"You must be Dora! it's so good to see you in flesh! I'm sorry if I ignore your appearance! I was just so excited because I saw him after almost a year And-"

"Woah, jackpot calm down" remus laughed. I hug Dora tight and hold her for a while. After we pulled away we hold hands.

"Your hair is beautiful! You're also very beautiful! Remus must be the luckiest person alive to have you as his girlfriend!" I yelled out of excitement.

"J we aren't dating" she said. My face dropped a little but I smiled again.

"You will, I can feel it!" I said. "Is padfoot here? Or is it just you two?" I asked.

"He's still on the run" remus said.

"I have a bloody crazy cousin" Dora said.

"Guess it's from the family" I joked. We were still holding hands. We have a huge connection in only a couple of seconds. She chuckled.

"Jackie dear!" I heard Molly and Arthur.

"See you later guys" I told remus and Dora and run to the weasley parents.

"how are you?" they both pulled me into a hug.

"I'm great" I said.