05. sorting

The door opened and revealed a hall with four tables. Probably the four houses she told us about. I stood beside harry, locking hands with him.

"Alright, will you wait along here please? Now before we begin professor Dumbledore will like to say few things" She said and we stayed at where we were. Then a man with long white beard stood to speak.

"I have few start of terms notices I wish to annouce. The First years please note that the dark forest is strictly forbidden to all the students, also our caretaker Mr filch-" he signaled to a raggedy with his cat with red eyes. "-Has asked me to remind you that the third floor corridor on the right hand side is out of bounds to everyone who does not wish to die a most painful death. Thank you"

"That would be a coolest way to die" I said as my hair turned turquoise. Harry shook his head and sighed.

"When I call your name you'll come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head and you shall be sorted into your houses......Hermione granger"

Hermione looked nervous. "You got this" I whsieped and She smiled at me

"Okay, relax" she whispered to herself and sat on the stool. The hat was placed on her head and began to speak.

"Ah, right then......hmm......right. okay. GRYFFINDOR!" We clapped as she smile and walk to The gryffindor table.

"Draco malfoy"

The hat didn't even touch his head when it yelled. "SLYTHERIN!" He proudly went to sit at his table.

"There's not a witch or wizard that hasn't gone bad that wasn't in slytherin" Ron said to me and harry.

"Susan bones" McGonagall said. Harry and I looked around and saw a man in a black hair and crocked nose. He looks familiar. He glared at us for a while and harry and i winced as our scar burn. We both grabbed our scars.

"Harry, jackie what is it?" Ron asked. I looked up at the man.

"Nothing" harry replied

"Nothing we're fine" I said.

"Ronald weasley" Ron walked up to the stool nervously.

"Ah! Another weasley....I know just what to do with you....GRYFFINDOR!" Ron sighed in relief and went to sit with the gryffindors.

"Harry potter" the hall went silent and Dumbledore leaned forward to get a better look.

"Hmm....difficult, very difficult. Plenty of courage I see. Not a bad mind either, there's talent, oh Yes, there's a thirst to prove yourself. But where to put you"

"Not slytherin, not slytherin. Please" harry whispered.

"Not slytherin are you sure? Well if you're sure....better be, GRYFFINDOR!" He smiled and went to sit and the students clapped.

"Jackie potter" the hall went silent again and they looked at me as I walk to sit on the tool my hair turned blonde making them gasp.

"Ah! Lady potter...hmm I see, lots of secret talents. There's No fear in you. Very sweet at the same time very dangerous, always standing up for your friends, you're cunning, genius and  brave. Merlin's heir. You're more powerful than anyone. You'll fit in every house but where to put you...."