36. wormtail

(The shorts are Fred's)

We met up with harry and Ron, soon the twins joined us. We walked by the executer on our way to hagrid's hut to say our goodbyes and if I succeed to save him which I had no idea how. We walked and saw draco and his two minions looking at buckbeak.

"Ah, come to see the show" he smirked at me.

The rage took over me and I marched up angrily towards him. the others followed behind. "you! You foul loathsome evil filthy little fucking bastard!" I yelled pointing my wand at him.

"Jackie! No! He's not worth it" Ron said but I stayed still. Draco looks like he is peeing in his pants as my wand starts lightening up.

"My love, hey look at me" fred grab my face with both of his hands making me look at him. A blood run down from my right nostril but he wiped it with his sleeve and kissed my lips softly. "he's not worth it, let go, please" I instantly calm down and put my wand down but draco laughed.

Hermione marched up to him and punch him "draco are you ok?" his minions asked as he dramatically fell to the ground. they picked him up and runaway.

"That felt good" she said shyly.

"good? brilliant" Ron said. I pulled her for a hug we all walk to the hut, harry, hermione, Ron and george went inside while I stayed outside with buckbeak petting him. my hair turned dark blue. fred sat beside me taking my free hand with him.

'It was good knowing you buckbeak I hope to see you again' I said inside his mind.

'Jackie it's ok you don't have to lie I know they're going to kill me, and I'm honored for treating me right'

'I wish I could save you buckbeak but I can't but we'll say hello again'

'We'll say hello again?' He questioned but when I was about to answer fred called me.

Fred's pov

I saw her putting her hand on his chest and close her eyes just like she did with the unicorn in first year, she was really sad and tears was falling out of her eyes even though she closed them but then I saw Dumbledore coming with the minister and the executioner.

"Love?" I called she quickly stands up when she saw them.

End of pov