86. fun in his flat

Later that day Fred took me to their flat and we stayed in the living room laying on the couch talking

Later that day Fred took me to their flat and we stayed in the living room laying on the couch talking. I was straddling him and his hands were on my lower back, holding me closer.

"So your going back the day after tomorrow?"

"Yeah" I said.

"Oh god not again" he whined, throwing his head back. "I can't spend another long time without you, I want you to be here with me"

"It's just few months, plus we will talk everyday, what else?"

"I want to hold you closer to me as we sleep. It's okay though, it's only a year and half before I marry you officially and live with you forever" he said. I was about to say something when he lean closer and kiss me lustfully while his tongue got pushed into my mouth.

"What was that for?"

He carried me to the bedroom and flung me onto the bed. I looked up at him with wide desperate eyes. He dropped his pants and began working at his shirt.
My eyes widened in amazement.

"Get undressed." He ordered. I hastened to comply, pulling my hair out of it's bun, and took off my top. Fred grew frustrated and rip his shirt off, buttons went flying everywhere.

I looked up at him with wide eyes, I've never seen him so turned on like this. I regret not wearing a bra(well, I don't usually wear a bra, ever) He reached down and twisted one nipple and my breast making me gasp in pleasure.

Fred looked me up and down apprecaitely. I must have had some sort of work done. "I'll be right back" he said and went to his bathroom.

He came back with a wine glass full of ice and a hand cuffs. "What are you gonna do with it?" I asked panicking a little. He pressed his finger to his lips shushing me.

He got on top of me and placed the glass on the night stand. "Your hands" God he's so hot when he's dominant. I gave him my hands, he put the cuff on one of my hand before hooking it through the head rest and put it on my other hand. Oh god, now I'm screwed.

"Is that okay with you?" I nodded eagerly. He laughs in his raspy voice making me wetter than I was.

"That disparate love?" He said. He grab a piece of ice and took it in his mouth. He placed a kiss on my lips then went to my jawline before my neck.

I gasp as I felt his cold lips and the ice traveling my body, he went to my collarbone, I moan loud making him place his hand on my mouth.

"Quite, love, quite" he said as he place the ice on each of my nipples, he went down on my bellybutton and placed the ice on it. I arched my back at the feeling. He smirks as he watch me in such a mess.