34. date inside his dorm

"We're not going to hogsmeade today love" Fred said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Dean let me borrow his laptop thing for today, and your elves gave me some snacks and drinks, I've got some fluffy blankets and I assume this laptop thing has some moving picture on it"

"It's film" I laughed.

"A film so let's have a date in my room" he said.

"Fred weasley aren't you a gentleman" I said with a smile. He pulled me by my waist and kissed me. "Let's go then" i pulled away. He grab my hand and we ran inside the castle then to our common room.

"I'll go get changed and I'll come back" I said. He nodded and I ran to my dorm. I open my closet, took out my new winter outfit and put it on.

 I open my closet, took out my new winter outfit and put it on

(Her outfit)

I put on an oversized hoodie over it and went to Fred's room. I knocked and heard 'hold on just a second' I laughed and wait until he opens the door.

He opens the door with a gryffindor tie in his hand. "Turn around" he said. I smiled and turn around. He blindfolded me and guide me inside his room.

"Ready?" He whispered. His hot breath send shivers Through my entire body. I nodded. He took off the blindfold and I gasped as I see what he's been working on.

 He took off the blindfold and I gasped as I see what he's been working on

"Do you like it?" He asked.

"Freddie.....it's amazing" I said happily.

"I uh.....God this is so embarrassing, but I don't know how to use this thing" he pointed at the laptop. He jump on the bed and ask me to lay with him. I took off my hoodie and he gasped. "You look hot in those" he said. I blushed and my hair turned pink making him laugh even harder.

"Shut up" I said and went to him. I sat between his legs and he wrapped his arms around me. I opened the laptop and played a movie. It was a movie called she's the man.