43. its a dragon

The next day we took a couple of photos and Rita skeeter spoke "I'm Rita skeeter, I write for the daily prophets but ofcourse you know that don't you. It's you who we don't know. You're the juicy news. What quirks lurk beneath those rosy cheeks? What mysteries do the muscles mask? Does courage lie beneath those curls? I'm short, what makes a champion tick me. Myself and I want to know. Not to mention my rabid readers. So who's felling up to sharing" she asks and looked between me and harry.

"Who's the youngest potter?" I pointed at harry "let's start with the youngest then" she pulled him with her. he turned to me I mouth him 'sorry' as he walked away.

♤♡◇♧

I opened my eyes but harry wasn't there. I turn and saw a note on my drawer.

I'm at the black lake if you need me,
Don't want to face any of our friends today.

Your brother, prongs

I got up and went to get ready. I took shower and brush my teeth. I put on a tank top with shorts and an oversized hoodie fred gave me for Christmas last year.

It's been a week since hermione and i spoke and harry start sleeping with me. I took a shower and got ready. I pulled my hair into bun but since it's really long I wrapped it around.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

I eat breakfast and went to meet harry by the lake.

"hey prongs" I said and hug him from the back.

"hey jj" he kissed my cheek.

"Nevie, hey" I got inside the lake and hug him.

"Hey jokie" he hug back I pulled off my hoodie and throw it at harry.

"I'm staying in here" I said.

I soon start swimming. "Godric this feels so good" I said floating on the water. I then splashed harry

"j..j" he whined "I'm not in the mood"

"You always aren't in the mood, come on brother we're soon gonna die live up a little" I said and splash hum again.

I was in my moment I didn't even notice hermione talking with harry and walk away. I saw fred coming towards me so I turn and swim to the middle.