30. buckbeak

What a load of rubbish" me and hermione said under our breaths as trewanley kept talking.

"where did you two came from?" Ron asked confused.

"us? We've been here this whole time" Hermione said and I smiled a little the professor keeps talking but I didn't hear anything I just rest my head on my hand and sit.

She told us to swap cups and we did. she then looked at harry with wide eyes and then at Ron "Tell me what you see" she said.

"well harry got a wonky sort of cross, but that's trails and suffering but this lot here could be the sun. That's great happiness. So you're gonna suffer but you're gonna be happy about it" I couldn't control my laughter so I laughed.

"Give me the cup. Uh-ah!" She screamed and dropped Harry's cup.

"what is it?" I questioned.

"my boy. you have...the grim" she said.

"What's the grim" I said.

"Taking the form of gaint spectral dog, it is among the darkest omens in our world, it is an omen.....of death" a griffindor fellow reads.

"jackie" Hermione whispered. I looked at her and she showed me my cup there was a dog shape in it. One thing that shocks me is that she looks more scared than me. And that's why I love her so much she cared about me.

♤♡◇♧

We all walked to our next class which was care for magical creatures lesson. "Come on mione it's not that scary" I said she's been in panic since last lesson.

"it's not scary but I'm scared for you jackie. you" she points at me I smiled and hugged her as we kept walking we started wearing our uniforms carefree. I also started wearing my shirt sleeves rolled up like my brother. Fred has given me his trousers, he said it's too short for him but it's so oversized for me.

"Come on now get a move on! Got a real treat for ya. Great lesson coming up. Follow me and Jackie, I have a surprise for you" Hagrid said.

"Wait really?" I smiled and followed Hagrid.

"Gather around. Find yourself a spot, that's it now first thing you wanna know is open your books" Hagrid instructed.

"and how exactly are we gonna do it" draco asked.

"you stroke the spine of course" I said still walking.

Me and hermione keep talking about the books as we saw neville getting attacked by the book. "I think they're funny" she said.

"oh yeah terribly funny, really witty" we heard a voice and turned draco.

"God this place has gone for the dogs, wait till my father here that Dumbledore got this oaf teaching classes" he said. I was raging mad.

"Shut up draco" I walk up to them. He chuckled sarcastically with his goons and walk up to me looking me up and down, I looked at him with narrowed eyes. then he barked.

"DEMENTOR! DEMENTOR!" I could tell harry and the others turned around. draco laughed but I kept staring at him making him a uncomfortable and nervous then they started making ghost faces. I scoffed as hermione pulls me.