63. the room of requirement

*WARNING: SMUT*

I walk with neville to our common room to go to our friends, hearing umbitch's annoying voice through the micro phone. then crabbe and goyle came crashing into us.

"Watch where you're going longbottom and plotter" they joked. My hair turned red. I used my mind and tied their shoe laces together and watched as they tripped and fell. neville and I laughed but we heard a small rumble. We both turned around.

Then a door starts appearing on the wall "nev, what the hell is this?" I said. then I realized it was the room of requirement. The room Dumbledore talked about yesterday. "nev, you did it. you found the room of requirement!" I squeaked.

We both run to our friends and bring them with us "you did it guys, you found the room of requirement" Hermione said.

"It's not me, actually neville did" I said truthfully. "Dumbledore told me about this room. the room of requirement. It takes shape of whatever the person wants it to be-"

"If I asked for a toilet..." We all turned to ron. My hair turned dark green as I looked at him in disgust.

"Charming, ronald" Hermione said sarcastically.

"You could've asked anything in the world and you went for a toilet" I joked. Fred laughed, wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and pulling me closer. I turned slightly as I felt him resting his chin on my shoulder.

"I bet it would take the shape of a king size bed with fucking candles for my next date for valentine's day" he said. I laughed and pressed my lips onto his.

♤♡◇♧

Neville stands infront of the mannequin pointing his wand. "Expeliarmus!" He disarmed himself. We all ducked as his wand flew away. "I'm hopeless" he said.

"No, you're just flourishing your wand too much" harry said. "Go jj"

"Yeah, Try like this" I pointed my wand. "Expeliarmus!" I easily disarmed the mannequin.

♤♡◇♧

We kept meeting up in the room of requirement, I'd stay outside to make sure no one has seen us before getting in.

"Stunning is one of the most useful spells in your arsenal, it's sort of wizards bread and butter really" harry explained. "Come on then nigel" he prepared himself.

"Use your opportunity nigel, I'd kick his ass if I were you" I joked.

"Jj! Not. Now. Please." harry said.

"It's became his favorite line" the twins said. We all laughed.

"Stupefy!" Nigel said blasting both of them. I laughed as harry gave me an annoyed look.

"Don't worry I'll go easy on you" Ron told hermione. I stood next to fred.

"Thanks ronald" she said sarcastically.

"Who do you think would win?"

"Mione of course" I said.