11. mama? dad?

My hair turned grey, its not a good sign. I sneezed. They all looked at me shocked and confused.

"She's sick" harry said. "Jj? Are you okay? Should I take you to madam pomfrey?" He said. I shook my head.

"Prongs, it happens every year I'll be fine" I smiled smiled him. "But I'm afraid you'll have to go alone later" I said.

"I'll be fine" he said. my eyes got heavy and I yawn.

"I'm calling it off, night guys" I said closing my eyes. "Do not. Wake me up" I said and went to sleep.

Fred's pov

"Do not. Wake me up" she said before falling asleep. She looks so beautiful as she sleeps. I sat there admiring her, I could feel George's eyes on me with his mischievous smile on his face.

"Shut up" I whispered and turn to harry "Harry, is she going to sleep here? Or-"

"I can't leave her alone. I'll take her to my room" he said. "The problem is she won't wake up that easily" he sighed.

"I can take her if you want" he nodded and I got up before waking to her. I picked her up softly and head to their dorms.

I got confused guessing which bed was Harry's. Then I noticed a picture frame of him and Jackie on the night stand.

They were laughing while holding ice cream on their hands. She had a cream on her nose and harry on his cheek. Probably they did it on eachother I smiled and I laid her there. she open her eyes for a while.

"Freddie?" She said sleepily. I smiled and pull the blankets over her body, cover her body to her neck.

"It's alright, sleep" I said and kissed her cheek before leaving the bedroom.

End of pov

♤♡◇♧

"JJ! JJ! WAKE UP YOU'VE GOT TO SEE THIS!" Harry whisper yelled, waking me up. I slightly opened my eyes and realized it was still night time.

"Prongs, what do you want? It's night time. I'm sick" I grumbled.

"Jj, it's important. You're gonna love it, please now get up" he said and pulled the blankets off me. I groan and got up. We walk out of the common room and he take me to a huge mirror.

"You woke me up to show me a mirror?" I said. my hair turned orange.

"Come closer and see" he pulled me closer. I watched as two figures appear. One red hair girl like me, and a brunette boy. "Mama? Dad?" I whispered.

They smiled at me. My hair turned yellow. Mom places her hand on my figures shoulder. I placed my hand on my shoulder thinking she would be real but she wasn't.

My hair turned dark blue. She then placed her hand on her heart, and dad repeated her actions.

"You're in here?" I whispered. I saw her mouthing 'always'

~

After that day, harry and I would go and sit there watching our parents until a week later, Dumbledore came and shocked us. He told us the mirror shows our deepest desires.