80. liquid luck

harry, Ron and I were laughing as we saw Minnie struggling with new students. "Mr potter" she called harry and start talking to him.

While Ron and i stand there talking. The relationship between me and Ron reached another level after the hospital incident, he became so protective over me, in a brotherly way of course.

"Morning Minnie" I said

"its good to have you back Jackie, dear" she said and I hug her taking her by surprise. "Now go before you miss class"

"but we have free period" I said but harry pulled me with him and Ron.

'Baby don't call me your friend,
If I hear that word again,
You might never get a chance to see me
Naked in your bed'

"Bloody hell jackie" Ron blushed at the word. "Where did you learn the song?"

'And I know girls ain't hard to find,
And if you think you wanna try,
Then consider this an invitation
To kiss my ass good bye'

Harry joined me. 'Give me tight title, title
Come and give me that title, title'

" and now you joined" Ron said. I laugh and opened the door.

"Hi!" I said to slughorn

"harry, Jackie i was beginning to worry! And I see we've brought someone with us" he said

"Ron weasley sir. But I'm dead awful at potions menace actually. So I should probably just should be going" Ron turned to leave but I pulled him with me.

"Nonsense, we'll sort you out, any friend of the potters is a friend of mine. Right then, book out" slughorn said.

"Sir we didn't bring our books" I said
"

we actually didn't wanna come here" I whispered to Ron and we both laughed.

"no worries you can get what you want from the cupboard, and Jackie I heard from professor snape you don't need one" slughorn said.

"Yeah...Race ya there!" I yelled running out to the cupboard. They pushed me and open the cupboard and start fighting to grab the new one. Ron wins and harry was disappointed. There were only one book.

"I'll use my mind, I'm not dumb like you two anyways" I said geting back to class. Hermione was explaining about amortentia.

"For example, I smell freshly mowned grass and new parchment and spearmint, toothpaste" I smiled at her.

"I knew it!" I yelled gaining few looks from students. And I saw Blaise and draco smiling at me.

"Jackie would you like to try and smell?" Slughorn asked.

"Sure" I walked forward and smell it. I smiled at the smell.

"Well?" Slughorn said.

"I smell cinnamon, strawberries and mint" I said. I could feel Hermione's eye's on me as she smiled knowing I smell Fred.