13. into the trap door

The past few months flew by nothing special, only the fact that I got really closer and closer to fred. We get to know eachother very well.

Since we've spent sometimes with the twins, they kinda figured out about the stone. They asked to help us but we insisted.

We have now decided to go to the trap door tonight. Hermione and I changed into something comfortable.

 Hermione and I changed into something comfortable

(her outfit)

I managed to pull my waist length hair into a bun, surprised that I managed to, I've never done that before it was really hard.

After hermione got changed, we met up with the boys and went to the common room, harry brings the invisibility cloak so we can sneak there without filch knowing.

When we went to the common room, we were met by a small, fat green toad. Trevor, wait. so if Trevor's here then neville would be coming to look for it. Or so I thought...

"Trevor! Ssh, go you shouldn't be here!" Ron whispered yelled. What I didn't expect was that neville was actually there.

"Neither should you" he unhide from the couch and stood up. "You're sneaking out again aren't you?" He said.

"No nev, listen. We-" he cut me off.

"No jokie, I won't let you, you'll get gryffindor into trouble again. I-i'll fight you" he put his fists up shaking.

"Patrificus totalus" we heard a voice from behind us. Neville's body got paralyzed and he fell to the ground. We turn to see Fred and george standing there.

"You guys can go, we'll take care of neville" george said. I run to Fred and pulled him for a passionate kiss. He wrapped his hands around my waist as I put mine around his neck.

We pulled apart smiling and rested our foreheads on eachother's. I didn't want to let go, I wanna stay here. My hair turned purple as I looked at him in the eyes.

"You better go" he said. "I love you" he whispered. I looked at him with wide eyes. "It's okay you don't have to say it back" he said.

"I love you too" I said and give him a quick peck on the lips before leaving.

♤♡◇♧

We hid under the invisibility cloak as we head to the third floor corridor. We reached the black door and hermione casted 'Alohomora' unlocking the door.