33. its our dad's

I was sitting with hermione with my legs on the desk and my wand twirling around my fingers and I was in deep conversation with Seamus.

"Jackie get your legs off" she whispered I ignored her and kept talking.

Then snape came in dramatically waving his wand, closing the windows. "that's a bit dramatic don't you think" I whispered to hermione.

"turn to page 394" he said everyone open their books.

"Excuse me sir where's professor lupin?" Harry asked. and then it hit me he transformed into a werewolf last night that why he didn't came.

"its not really your concern is it potter?" Snape said.

"feet off the table Jackie" he said and I immediately take my feet off.

"Why does he call you by your first name and calls us by our last names?" Hermione said.

"no idea" I whispered.

"Silence!" He said startling us. He used his wand to turn mine and Ron's pages since we were fooling around with it.

"Werewolves?!" We yelled.

"But sir, we just started learning about red caps and hinkypanks" Hermione said startling Ron.

"When did she come in? Did you see her coming?" Ron said shocked.

"Quite" severus said.

"Now, which one of you can tell me the difference between an animagus and a werewolf?" Severus asked. Hermione and I raised our hands but he ignored us. "No one? How disappointing"

"Please sir" Hermione began. "an animagus is a beast who elects to turn into an animal, a werewolf has no choice. With each full moon when he transforms he no longer remembers who he is. He'd kill his best friend if he crossed his path. Furthermore a werewolf only responds to the call of its own"

"And I'm an animagus" I said sarcastically making him angry.

Draco let out a playful wolf howl. "Thank you Mr malfoy" severus said and turn to hermione. "That is the second time you've spoken out of term Ms granger, are you incapable of restraining yourself or do you take pride on being an insufferable know it all?"

"You asked a question and she answered your question, what's your problem with her?" I snapped.

"And this is the tenth time you've spoken to your professor like you weren't supposed to, detention after class jackie" my hair turned red.

"Ten points from gryffindor" he said.

"Fucker" I whispered. "He's trying to out him" I told hermione.

"Who?" She asked.

"No one"

He kept bugging us about werewolves trying to out remus out also gave us assignments which made it even more annoying and I have quidditch tomorrow.

hermione and i walked with the boys behind us. "you knew?" She said.

"knew what?" I acted but didn't work out.