58. the hearing

"We'll be eating down in the kitchen" molly said. Fred, george and i apparate beside her making her jump.

"JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE ALLOWED TO USE MAJIC NOW DOES NOT MEAN YOU HAVE TO WIPE YOUR WANDS OUT FOR EVERYTHING!" I ducked and stood beside harry as they run.

"Are you hungry harry, Jackie?" She asked.

"are you sure you're alright kids you gave us quite scare" Arthur said.

"we're fine, rumors has it Harry's now moving to durmstrangs" I joked. He glared at me. for some reason he don't wanna be in durmstrangs that's why I've been mocking him.

"Harry potter" we saw Sirius and remus leaning by the door.

"sirius" harry hug him. I raised my eyebrows at him.

"Really. what am I a lupin?" I walked towards them. "oh move over" I pushed them as I jump on remus.

"that's my jackpot" he said hugging me. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he walk to the kitchen.

Harry and sirius looked at me. I stuck my tongue out at them as they laugh. "You're moving to durmstrangs brother it's not like you had a choice" I joked making remus laugh.

"jj! Enough already please!" Harry yelled

"oh its a payback" I whsiper to remus.

I sat beside harry as we eat and talk about Harry's hearing "I don't understand what does the ministry of majic have against me?" Harry said.

"Not just you jackpot too" sirius said

"don't call me jackpot" I pretend to be angry.

"Come on, you can't just still be angry" he said. I glared at him.

"what do they have against us?" I asked "show them, they'll find out soon enough" mad-eye said and they showed us a newspaper clip that's says 'the twins who lie'

"Ew! I look terrible I this photo. Who put it any-"

"JACKIE!" Everybody except harry and the twins yelled.

"ok jeez. I was just trying to defuse the tension" I muttered.

"He's been attacking Dumbledore as well" remus said. They all filled us with everything what's been going on.

"We believe that voldemorts after something" mad-eye said.

"something he didn't have last time" sirius added.

"you mean like a weapon?" Harry asked.

"No! That's enough! They're just children!" Molly took the newspaper from us. "You say anymore and might as well abduct them into the order right now" she said.

"Good. we wanna join" harry said.

"if Dumbledore's raising an army then we wanna fight" I said. Our godfathers seemed to be proud of us they smiled and lean back to their chair.

"So jackpot Seen any memory dream in a while?" Remus asked

"I saw them everyday and when I does I laugh in my sleep, prongs thinks I'm mental" I joked.