84. Christmas party

"My lady?"

"Kind sir?" I linked my arm with Seamus's and we walked to the party together.

"How's the night going? Is weasley okay with me being your date? Or am I gonna get punched to death?"

"The night's going great and yeah, he's okay with it. I already told him" I said.

"Do you think he'll be there?"

"Duh! He's dating ginny and she's a member of the club...how did you two even broke up?"

"We never dated" he said. I rolled my eyes at him. "We did, but we drifted apart after the day you were attacked at the Ministry"

"It's okay. I'll make sure you guys are attached to the hip" I said. We sided eyed eachother with a smile before we both laughed. "You dirty mind!" I slapped his shoulder.

"Me? You're the one who said it!" We laughed again.

We arrived at the party and I spotted harry with Luna. And she looks cute. "Go. I need to talk to him" Seamus said. I nodded and walked to my brother just at the same time Luna went to talk with a fellow Ravenclaw.

Slughorn called me and told me to take a picture with him and Harry. We took a couple of pictures, flinching as the light flashes at our face. Then we stood there talking.

"Drink?" We heard a voice. We both turned around and see neville in a cool white suit holding a tray with glasses of champagne.

"Nev, what are you doing?" I asked.

"I didn't get invited. It's okay though, he's got belby handing out towels in the loo. I smiled and took two glasses of champagne then down each.

"That's enough." harry grab the glasses and put them on neville's tray who has been watching me dumbfounded. "Are you kidding me?"

"I want more" I whined but he pushed me away.

We saw hermione scurry behind the curtains and followed her. "What the hell are you doing in here?" I asked.

"I've just escaped, I mean left cormac under the mistletoe" she said fixing her hair.

"Cormac?! Cormac Mchorny?"

"That's who you invited?" harry and I asked her shocked.

"I figured it would annoy ron most" she said. I giggled like crazy.

"Is she drunk?" She asked harry who nodded.

"Ssh, No, Don't tell anyone" I whispered and wink at her.

"Dragon tartar?" A guy said holding a tray poking his head behind the curtain.

"Mate! get out were making out!" I joked.

"Guess You don't need it, they give one horribly bad breath" Hermione grab the tray from him.

"On second thought, might keep cormac at bay" she starts eating. "Oh God here he comes" she said as cormac made his way towards us.