45. visions

I get rid of my oversized t-shirt and shorts and get inside the tub the water run on my head. I close my eyes feeling the water but my mind went some where else.

'Jj Please don't' I heard Harry's voice

'Little girl take my body with you, will you? Take my body back to my father" i heard a familiar voice.

'Crucio' I saw me and harry getting tortured

'So take it all'

'So take it all?' Mine and Harry's song echoed in my ears

I saw myself running in a maze

I opened my eyes breathing heavily I put my hands on the wall to support myself "what the fuck" I whispered.

♤♡◇♧

I sat at the griffindor dinning table stuffing my head with foods "do you two ever stop eating?" Hermione asked.

"look at me....I'm so weak....i need to build my body back" I said between bites. Ron laughs.

Hermione and I only talk a little but nothing more, she's still sleeping in the patil's dorm.

Harry turned taking a sip from his pumpkin juice and stared at Cho 'cho Harry's staring at you' I heard her friend whispers. She turns to him.

He smiled sheepishly spitting the juice in his mouth. they all laugh including me. "What the Bloody hell was that?" I laughed as he blush.

"Look at this! I can't believe she's done it again. Ms granger, a plain but ambitious girl seems to have a test only on famous wizards. Her latest prey, sources report, is non other than the Bulgarian quidditch star, Victor Krum. No word yet on harry potter's latest emotion blow" she read it out loud angrily.

"And this is about you" she shoved the newspaper at me. I picked it up and looked through it. There was a picture of me and fred looking at eachother.

"A potter and a weasley has a nice ring to it. The tri-wizarding tournament champion jackie potter is now currently dating one of Arthur weasley's sons fred weasley. We saw as her lover wished her a good luck before her first task and The couple has been seen staring at each other in such lovely way we've ever seen"

"What the fuck?" I whispered.

"Mail for you Mr weasley" Nigel walked to our table with box in his hands after giving it to ron he stared anxiously between me and harry. I smiled at him nervously.

"Yeah Nigel later" Ron nudged the little boy we all turned to him "I told Nigel I'll get him harry and Jackie's autograph... oh look mom sent me something" he said opening the box And he pulled out some sort of dress robe up against him. "Mom sent me a dress" he said, me and hermione tried out best to hold our laughter.

"Well it does match your eyes, is there a bow on it?" Harry said.

"There is!" I said and pulled it out before passing it to harry.

"aha!" He held it against Ron.