29. dementor

(Her outfit)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Her outfit)

We woke up really early. I laughed as harry struggle with the weird book we got this year. We got our bags and went downstairs. We heard two people bickering and got the feeling who they might be so we slowly went downstairs.

"I'm warning you hermione! Keep that bloody beast of yours away from scabbers or I'll turn it into a tea cozy" Ron said I smiled as they argue like an old married couple.

"He's a cat Ronald! What did you expect it's his nature" Hermione snapped.

"a cat is that what they told you? Looks more like pig with hair if you ask me" he said.

"that's rich coming from the owner of that smelly shoe brush" Hermione fight back.

"Harry, jackie" Ron said. moving to hug harry while hermione throws herself at me after I hug Ron we all sat at the table and talk.

"Egypt how was it?" harry asked.

"brilliant it's got loads of old stuff, mummies, death masks, tombs" Ron said. then they start fighting over scabbers and chrookshanks again.

Then Fred and george came in "hey love" Fred said. He pulled me for a hug. Then starts peppering my face with kisses "you should wear shorts a lot. you look hot in those" Fred said.

"Oi, don't flirt with my bestfriend when I'm around" Hermione said. Fred gave me a hoodie and a beautiful necklace that has a ring on it. I pull him for a kiss. They all told us to stop, hermione laughs at them. We broke apart when molly called me.

Jackie dear" molly said.

"molly, how are you? I missed you" I said hugging her.

"oh I missed you too" she smiled.

"harry can I talk to you" Arthur said.

"good to see you too arthur" I said sarcastically.

"oh Jackie dear how are you" he said and give me a hug.

"never better" I smiled then they both go to the other room to talk. I saw sirius Black's poster on the wall and walk up to it and stared at it for a really long time.

"So, sis in law, Can you draw us. Like when we both hold Ron ready to throw him off the bridge" George asked. We all laugh as we saw Ron's scared face.

Jackie potter (A Fred Weasley Fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें