44. first task

We all walked into the tent and fleur gave me my out fit it was just like Harry's but it was cool. She also did my hair saying that it'll distract me but i found it cool.

"Come on prongs! Loosen up a bit" I said dancing around him pulling him with me but he was stressed. Hermione called harry and wished him a good luck.

"Love?" My heart skipped as I heard his voice.

"Yeah?" I said.

"How are you feeling?" He asked.

"Good I think" I said not sure what to say.

"Everything will be okay, I believe in you" I smiled. He rushed inside the tent and hugged me. We pulled away and looked at eachother. I could see the sparks in his eyes. "Good luck. I know you'll do brilliant" he whispered. Then we heard two snaps and turned to see Rita skeeter.

"oh this looks better on the front page" she squealed and take a picture of us. "A potter and a weasley has a nice ring to it"

"You have no business here! This tent is for champions and friends" victor said she turned and left. Fred and mione also left.

Dumbledore entered the tent "good day champions gather around please, now you've waited you've wondered and at last the moment has arrived. The moment only five of you can fully appreciate" he spoke. I stood beside harry "barty the bag"

"champions circle around me, ms delacour over here-" he circled us around.

Each of us got a dragon I slip my hand into the bag and grab one "Norwegian Ridgeback" barty said and explained what we will do and Cedric was called.

~

I was the last one and it was terrifying I heard my name and I walked outside almost all the students cheered for me I looked around to see if the dragon is there, then something jumped behind me.

I turned and saw the dragon but it looks so familiar he growled at me. I stared at it for a while and run to a huge rock standing on the top of it.

"Jackie get down!" I heard hermione and Fred but I stayed still waving at the dragon. It run to me and spit fire. the crowd went crazy, i reach my hands out and a purple shield guarded me.

Then I saw the little yellow under its neck "norbert?" I said, not seeing its tail was coming towards me then I was thrown to the ground. my blood boiled, my hair turned red.

"piece of shit" I whispered walking back to where he was, reaching my hands out throwing it away. I run to the egg and was about to grab it but the dragon came back to me I stumbled backwards till I was at the edge.

I closed my eyes as it opens its mouth to spit fire then my eyes opened again but this time turned purple it closes its mouth. I heard everyone gasp.

"Norbert it's me" I whispered he leaned close to me but then he backed away again opening his mouth I looked at the chain that was around his neck I got the egg and grabbed the chain before he got up.

I rolled over and sat on his back putting my hand on his head showing him our memories together before he was sent away in first year.