61. lie

*WARNING: SMUT*

Me sat next to harry drawing him in durmstrangs uniform to annoy him while in DADA waiting for the Proffesor, harry holding my other hand under the table.

"jj, please stop it" he whined.

"Why? It's fun. Mama does it all the time to annoy dad, she used to draw him In his stag form" I said. He smiled.

the other students were playing with a paper bird but soon it blew up into a flame. we all looked up and saw the professor in all pink outfit.

"Good morning children" umbridge said
She points her wand at the board and start writing. "Ordinary Wizarding level examinations. O.W.L.s also known as owls" she spoke.

"Study hard and you'll be rewarded. Fail to do so and the consequences will be, severe" she said as she passed out the books to everyone. I examined the book and it was for beginners but before I could ask, hermione shot her hand up.

"Yes Ms granger" umbridge said.

"There's nothing in here about using defensive spells" Hermione said.

"using spells?" She laughed "I can't imagine why you would use spell in my classroom" she said.

"What?" I whispered. "We're not gonna be using majic?" I asked raising my voice for her to hear me.

"you'll be learned about defensive spells in a secure, risk free way" she said.

"What use is that? If we were attacked it wouldn't be risk free" harry said.

"students will raise their hands before speaking in my class" she snapped then smiled. "It is the view that the ministry theological knowledge will be to get you through your examinations. Which after all is what school is already about" she explained.

"How is theory supposed to prepare us for what's out there?" I asked.

"There's nothing out there, dear, who'd you imagine want to attack children like yourselves?"

"I don't know maybe voldemort" I said. Everyone looked up at me. Harry tightened his grip on my hand trying to stop me.

"Now let me make this quite plan. You have been told that a certain dark wizard is at large once again. This. Is. A. Lie." She said.

"It's not a lie. We saw him, we fought him" harry said.

"detention Mr potter!" she smiled.

My hair turned red. Harry grab my hand to calm me down. "So According to you Cedric diggory dropped dead on his own accord?" I snapped.

"Cedric diggory death was a tragic accident. No one else was there when it happened to prove you're right"

"I was there!" I snapped. Everyone turn to me once again.

"Oh? Well tell us how it happened lady potter" she said.

"You see this?" I lifted my sleeve to show her the scar wormtail gave me that night. "this is what happened. You need another proof? Give me your hand and I'll show you, if you stop being a stuck up bitch" I said.