62. the army

harry and i walk to detention holding hands. We knocked and got in. Umbitch was waiting for us drinking coffee. I look around the room, it's all pink and it make me gag. She glared at me.

"Sorry, I'm alergic to pink" I smiled her.

"You'll be writing me lines. Both of you, will write 'I must not tell lies'" we went to grab our pens.

"No you don't need to" she grab two quills and gave us. As soon as I touch the quill I saw the words on our hands.

"What if we don't wanna use it?" I asked my hair turned red.

"And why is that, lady potter?" She asked.

"I don't usually use quills I use pens" I said but she smiles. that evil like smile.

"But you will today" I grab the quill and turn to harry.

"The sooner we did it the better" I said and start writing as fast as I could, ignoring the pain I'm feeling on my hand. Harry was starting to grunt. "It's ok brother" I said, he gave me a smile. Soon the words started to show up on our hands. My hair is fuming red by now.

We got out of the office. "Give me your hand" I said. harry shakes his head. "GIVE ME YOUR HAND GODAMMIT!" He gave me his hand. Purple light came out of my hand and start healing his wound.

"What about you?" He asked. I grab his hand and put it on mine then I put my other hand on his, closing my eyes. The purple lights came out of both our hands and start healing my wound. We then smiled at eachother and walk to our friends hand in hand.

I sat with hermione, Ron and ginny. ron and i stuffed out faces inside the food. "Do you two ever stop eating?" mione said disgusted.

"Well, I'm hungry" Ron said I just kept eating.

"Prongsie" I said when I saw harry approaching us.

"Can I sit with you?" He asked we smiled but then we heard an argument. It was umbridge and Minnie. I didn't wanna hear their argument so I walk away.

♤♡◇♧

ron and I were playing chess while harry and hermione were talking "Oh come on Ron let me pass this one at least!" I groan as he wins for the fifth time. "You know what I'm gonna win this one" I said narrowing my eyes at him.

"Woo! Go love!" Fred encouraged me from beside me making george gag who was sitting with daniella.

"Fucking gross" George joked.

"fuck off mate, its not like you wouldn't do that for dani" Fred said.

"Yea fuck off mate, it's-"

"Language! Imagine if remus is the one hearing this" sirius's face appeared above the fire place.

"Sirius" harry and I quickly kneeled infront of him. I moved my hand trying to touch his face but I burnt myself.

"Ouch!" I squealed.

"You said, you were worried about umbridge. What's she doing? Training you to kill half-breeds?" He asked.