23. i love you

"Well sit down" Draco said as him and I jumped on the couch. I'm a really good actor But it's disgusting to be pansy.

Harry and ron sat awkwardly in front of us. "Never knew the weasleys were purebloods, the way they behave" Draco spat. "And that jackie girl is all over Fred. I mean what did she even see in him?" He questioned. "They're poor. They have no money, they're an embarrassment to the Wizarding world, all of them"

Ron tensed his fists and i scowled. "What's wrong with you crabbe?" Harry nudged Ron.

"Stomachache" Ron said.

"You know, I'm surprised that the daily prophets hasn't reported all this attacks, I suppose Dumbledore is trying to hush it all up" we looked at eachother.

"Father always say that Dumbledore is the worst thing that ever happen to this place" all three of us tensed up but harry snapped.

"You're wrong!" Draco stood up angrily and walk towards harry.

"What! You think there's someone here who's worse than Dumbledore!?" Harry looks scared as hell. "Well, do you?!" Harry was thinking of an answer.

"Harry and Jackie potter?" Draco's scowl turned to a smile.

"Good one goyle. You're absolutely right, Saint potters. And people actually think Harry's the heir of slytherin?" We looked at eachother. "Jackie's also the heir of merlin. But at least she proved herself and powers" he said.

"Why are you obsessed with jackie?" I asked. He looked at Me with 'really' look before talking.

"You know the answer to that pansy. That's why I dating you. Because I want to see if she has feelings for me" my eyes widened. "Because I have feelings for her, and I'm sure she has something for me too"

"Well, she doesn't love you" I said in a sarcastic way.

"How are are so su-"

"But do you have some idea who's behind it all?" Harry asked ignoring draco's talk with me.

"You know I don't goyle. I told you yesterday. How many times do I have to tell you?" Draco said sitting on a desk and picked up a small gift box.

"Is this yours?" He asked looking at me. I shook my head. He then put it in his pocket before turning to us.

"But father did say this" he started. "It's been fifty years since the chamber was opened. He wouldn't tell me who opened it, only that they were expelled. The last time the chamber was opened, a mudblood died" I flinched a little at the word.

"So it's only a matter of time until one of them is killed this time. As for me, I hope it's granger" both Ron and I jump from our sit and marched at draco. Harry hold Ron but I moved forward and connected my fist to his jaw.

He looked at me with wide eyes. "What's the matter with you three? You've been acting very odd" he yelled.

"It's his Stomachache" harry said. They looked at eachother shocked. They were changing back. They turn and ran out of the common room.

"You wanna know why Jackie's in love with Fred Draco? It's because he respects her and love her for who she is. And she loves him just like how much he loves her, maybe more" he looked at me in confusion.