87. poisoned

"...She spends most of her time in the library these days, she's avoiding me" I told harry as we walk to his and Ron's room.

He opened the door and we got in and found Ron sitting on the ground staring at the moon.

"It's beautiful isn't it? The moon?" He asked.

"Devine, having ourselves a late night snacks aren't we?" Harry asked as we saw the candy wrappers on the floor.

"It was on your bed, the box....I just thought I'd try one" ron got up.

"Well twenty" I joked.

"I can't stop thinking of her guys" Ron said.

"Honestly I thought she was annoying you" harry Said as we sat on his bed.

"She can never annoy me" Ron beamed and sat face to face with harry. "I think I love her" he said smiling like an idiot.

"Well brilliant" harry got up giving the chance for ron to squish me into a hug along with the box. "You think she knows I exist?" Ron asked sheepishly.

"Well I hope so, she's been snogging you for three months" harry said in a duh voice.

"Snogging? Who are you talking about" Ron asked confused.

"Who are you talking about?" I asked after getting out of his tight hug and fix my hair.

"Romilda ofcourse, romilda vane" Ron said. I snorted. Harry got up annoyed.

"Okay, very funny" he said and bent down to pick the wrappers. Ron got up angrily and throws the chocolate box at harry making him yelp.

"Ah, what was that for?" He asked.

"It's no joke, I'm in love with her" Ron said.

"Alright fine, you're in love with her, have you ever actually met her?" Harry asked. I stand there enjoying the show.

"No, can you introduce me?" Ron asked. Harry picked a letter and we read it. I smiled at the confusion and turned to Ron.

"Come on Ron, we're gonna introduce you to romilda vane" I said. He happily got up and grab my hand as we walk out of the room.

~

After spending my entire break with Fred and have amazing sex sessions, this wasn't what I needed right now. Ron looks absolutely in love with romilda vane without even actually meeting her.

We went to slughorn's office and I held Ron back while harry talk with him. "Where's romilda?" Ron asked.

"She'll come Ron just hang on a minute" I said annoyed. My hair turned orange. He told us to bring him in and we went inside.

They talked as slughorn prepare the potion. Ron then went to slughorn. "Hello darling, fancy a drink?" He flirts with him making me giggle.

Slughorn came with a glass and hand it to ron who was smiling like an idiot. He took a sip smiling but his face soon turn into his old grumpy one. I smiled at him.