48. together again

"Jackie wake up!" I heard a voice.

"mione stop screaming" I whined holding my head in both my hands holy shit my head hurts.

"what exactly happened last night?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"We drunk a bottle of fire whiskey" she said holding her head like me.

"oh my god I'm gonna throw up" I run to the bathroom and throw up in the tub I looked at myself in the mirror I looked like a mess.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face deciding to eat some breakfast and then shower. I put a beanie over my hair and put a black hoodie over my tank top and walked to the dinning hall while hermione take a shower.

I walked to our table stumbling and bumping into some students. everyone was there I sat between harry and Ron and slammed my head on the table.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me. "Prongs, could you please put something on my plate?" I said and felt him Moving as he placed food on my plate.

"What happened to her?" I heard George asking.

"one thing I'll never do in my life again is drinking" I said placing my cheeks in my hands as I glared at Fred and Angelina who were infront of me with half opened eyes.

I looked at george and saw something on his neck. "Is that a hickey?" I blurted out. every one on our table turned to us. He blushed. "Damn, dani you bad girl" I said in a low voice only for him to hear me.

"i hate you" he whispered to me I laughed a little.

"What happened to you anyways" Ron asked laughing.

"After you and your brother being a dick to us, i found hermione at the stairs crying I brought her to the common room, we saw-" George give me a death glare.

"-something that will haunt you if I say it, then we both changed and sneaked to the kitchen. then bardy gave us fire whiskey and ice cream and I don't remember anything after that" I said as I stuffed my mouth with food.

"You have a hangover" Angelina said "go to pomfrey she'll give you something" she said.

"yeah thanks for the help lady johnson" I said making her glare at me and Fred gave me an apologizing look.

Hermione came to our table but she looks freshen up "how are you this fine?" I asked confused.

"I have a hangover potion" she passed me a vial I instantly down it and felt my headache go away.

I eat lots of food than I expect. "Jac-" i got up before Fred could say anything.

"anyways I have to take a shower and then I'll go to see Niko" I saluted them and left.

♤♡◇♧

Fred's pov

I was in the common room, sitting alone reading Jackie's favorite book. God how I miss her. Then I heard a moan. It was from the girls room. And I'm sure it sounds familiar.

I made my way towards the girls room and where I heard the voice. It was from Jackie's and Hermione's room. I was shocked at first. The door was barely opened and I could see the inside. But what I saw made my blood go cold.