82. slugclub

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

"We're gonna be late, let's go, jackie" Hermione said as she saw me fixing my hair for the millionth time.

"Your problem for telling me I should let my hair down" I said. I put on some cherry chapstick and finally got up.

"Finally!" She said.

♤♡◇♧

I sat between harry and hermione. My hair turned dark green as I see belby eating his ice cream like he wouldn't eat for a life time again.

"Mate, the ice cream won't go anywhere, or are you going somewhere?" mione and harry snorted.

"So jackie, I've heard about your boyfriend, weasley isn't he?" slughorn asked.

"Yeah, fred weasley" I said proudly making cormac scoff.

"And what does he do for living?" He asked.

"He runs he's own shop with his twin brother george" he smiled at me.

"And how long have you two been dating?"

"six years, we've been dating since my first year" I said. They smiled at me.

"What about you miss granger, what do your parents do in the muggle world?" He asked.

"My parents are dentists" everyone except harry and I turned to her confused. "They tend to people's teeth" she said.

"Fascinating, and is it considered a dangerous profession?" Slughorn asked I laugh.

"No, although, a boy named Roby Fenwick did bite my father once. Needed ten stitches" I laughed as I remember the day she told me.

The door and ginny came in. Her eyes were stained and her nose was red. "Look at her eyes. They've been fighting again. Her and dean" Hermione whisper to harry and me.

"Oh I'm gonna fuck that guy up when I get out of here" I said to her.

Harry got up as she took her seat, making me Burst out laughing. He awkwardly sat down. "What was that?" I asked laughing.

"Nothing" harry said blushing. I smirk. "Look someone's staring at you" he said. I looked up and saw cormac staring at me, licking his fingers. My hair turned dark green as i look at him in disgust.

"You always remind me of your family Jackie, you have your mother's eyes, your father's and uncle's humor. He was just like you, you also remind me of nymphdora" he said.