68. my wife

'She said, take it slow Put it down on me,
I said jump on it, Ride like a pony
Light down low, time to get naughty-'

"Alright shut up" remus said annoyed. Sirius and I laughed. "Who in godric's name taught you that song?"

"Doesn't matter" I said and turn to sirius.

'She said I'm going to fast, take it slow,
So I slapped her on her ass and pull her by the hair,
She nibbles on my ear like oh boy it's good-'

"I thought I told you to stop singing that song" remus whined, I laughed and looked at sirius.

"Sirius, do you remember what you promised me two years ago outside of the whomping willow" I said smiling.

"Piggyback?" I nodded. "She's gonna kill me, honestly. but a deal Is a deal" he offered me his back and I jumped on it. hiding my face in his neck As he walked us to the kitchen.

The others took a seat sirius and I stayed by the door. "A Christmas toast to the potters, without you two I wouldn't be here. Potters" Arthur said.

"Potters" everyone cheered.

"potters" sirius said. Everyone turned to sirius and he winked at harry. I couldn't help but glance at fred. He was looking down the whole time. Only looking up whenever we laugh or made a joke.

"Jackie dear come here, I got your gift" molly said holding a present. I jumped off sirius and run to get it. I start unwrapping the gift paper like a little kid smiling. "I heard you and hermione wanted a matching scarf" she said. my eyes lit up as I saw the purple scarf inside.

"Molly it's perfect" I hug her tight.

"It's nothing dear" she smiled but then look sad. "It would be perfect if percy was here" she said. Fred scoffed.

"It's percy again" he said.

"Yes it's percy again, what's with you today?" She said. Fred didn't look up because his eyes were full of tears.

"So we all mean nothing to you?" He said. Everyone fell silent. I went to him and hold his hand.

"Calm down, you don't mean it" I told him but he shook his head.

"No love. I mean it. It's always perfect percy, But what are George and I? Some strangers you found on the ground?"

"Freddie, please calm down" I tried but he was already angry as hell.

"Love, I love you, I love you with my whole heart. but you gotta stay out of this" he said and finally look up, his eyes were red and teary. I felt my eyes stinging a bit as tears start forming up.

"Fred, what are you talking about? I love all of you, all of you equally" molly said.

"Stop talking shit mom!" He slam his fists on the table startling me, my hair turned light green. "It's okay say it. We already know"

"Say what Fred?" Molly's eyes were also starting to get teary.

I stood up wanting to end this argument, so I took a deep breath. "Can we end this thing right now?" They all looked at me. One of the things that I hate is argument it's not for me. "Please"