09. christmas

It was Christmas time. Students were leaving for a break but Harry and I decided to stay here, because if we go maybe petunia and vernon wouldn't let us go back.

I laid on the table singing as Ron and harry play some wizards chess.

'Do you wanna build a snowman?
Come on let's go and play,
I've never see you anymore,
Come out the door
It's like you've gone away'

They smiled at me. Neville, Dean and Seamus were sitting beside me while they say goodbye. They were staying here too.

'We used to be best buddies
And now we're not,
I wish you could tell me why,
Do you wanna build a snow man?
It doesn't have to be a snowman'

Harry decided to play some part. "Go away jj" he said. I dramatically sighed.

'Okay bye' I sang sadly. The others were confused.

"Was it the part of the song?" Seamus asked confused.

"It's from a movie called frozen" dean explains. Hermione came with her luggage in her hand.

I smiled at her sadly. "DO YOU REALLY HAVE TO GO!" I yelled. She widened her eyes. I laughed as the others looked at me.

"What the hell was that?" She said. "Anyways here's your gift. Don't open it until Christmas" she said as she gave me a wrapped gift.

"Thanks" I said. "I've got you one too" I said and gave her wrapped gift.

"Thank you. Also j, this is the other one" she said and gave me a friendship bracelets and a two piece necklace. My eyes widened and my hair turned yellow and purple.

"OH MY GOD! WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!? MY BESTFRIEND GOT ME A FRIENDSHIP BRACELET AND NECKLACE!" the boys laugh at me as Minnie and Snape glared at me as I jump on the table.

"Wow jokie, fascinating" Seamus said. Jokie is the weird nickname him, neville and Dean gave me. Because I make them laugh.

"It's fine to be jealous seamie boom" I said. They burst into laughing as he looks at me.

"What did she call me?" He asked his friends.

"Seamie boom. You always make things explode. So boom. Or should I call you bombardé?" They laugh again.

I didn't listen to the conversation hermione was having with the boys. Just the part when ron said. 'I think jackie has a bad influence on her' I hugged her for the last time before she left.

"Tonight is gonna be the most fucked up night ever. Prongs, you know I can't sleep alone right? HEY SEVERUS, CAN I COME AND SLEEP IN YOUR ROOM SINCE I'M ALONE!" He glared at me annoyed.

The students laugh at me. "First of all Ms potter, get down from the table. Second, no you can't sleep in my room" I started fake crying.

I saw Minnie laughing. "Ms potter, if you don't have any work, would you mind decorating the Christmas tree in the gryffindor common room?" She asked.