73. sirius

"There was nothing i could do, my love. She hurt you. And I wasn't gonna live in this world without you" Fred argued.

"I know. But you should've never done it. George, Lee, Angelina, Alicia, every single seventh year is taking their N.E.W.Ts right now. And you're here"

"Who cares. Plus George isn't taking his N.E.W.Ts, he's readying our broomsticks. You think he'll do it without me?"

"WHAT?!" I snapped. "Oh my fucking God, How could you do this to me? Why are you doing this to me?"

"Love, we're not gonna be working at the ministry, or join the Quidditch teams, we're opening our own joke shop. Taking N.E.W.Ts would change nothing, or add something special to it. We're gonna become legends in few hours" he said.

"Fine. Whatever Makes you happy" I said and hugged him.

"Plus, she's banned me from learning and taking my N.E.W.Ts. I'm just gonna sit here and wait for george to tell me it's ready" he tightened his grip on my waist. "All I need right now, is that you're here"

My hair turned purple and it starts glowing. "I love you my always"

"I love you my forever" he said. "My wife" he whispered and I smiled.

"I thought you hate me" I said.

"Why the fuck would I hate you?" He asked, pushing himself away from our hug.

"I don't know. Maybe after I lost my powers"

"I didn't fall in love with your powers, did I?" I shrugged. His face turned serious and glared at me. "Did I?" I shook my head. "Say it."

"You didn't"

"I fell in love with you. You and you alone. And I know I'm a shitty person and not good enough for you, but you my love....are so much more than enough for me" he said. Tears were forming into his eyes. I lifted my hand and wiped them as they fell down.

"You're so much more than enough for me, my love. I'm sorry, that was a dumb question, I shouldn't have asked" I said. "I just love you so much to see you in love with another girl"

"Why the fuck would I be in love with another girl? I loved you since the day I found out about your existence. And you're expecting me to be in love with someone that isn't you?"

"Okay. I'm sorry" I whispered and pressed my lips against his.

'All fifth years are to be in the Great hall in ten minutes.'

That Godawful voice echoed in the entire school grounds. Fred and I both groaned, throwing our heads back.

"Fuck you, you bitch!" He yelled.

"Yeah! Fuck you!" I yelled right after. The door opened and george walked in.

"You'll fuck her later. But right now, let the girl go, she has to take her O.W.Ls" we looked at him. "In nine minutes!" He snapped and pulled me off of Fred. I laughed as fred glared at him.

He placed me on my feet and hugged me. "Good luck, my future sis in law" he whispered.

"Good luck, brother in law" i said. I fixed myself in the mirror and took a deep breath before walking to the door.