18. lockhart

We were In herbology class. Neville loves this class, he has a deep thing for plants. We were given cream colored jumpsuits and they were hot.

"I look hot in these" I beamed. Mione look at me and smiled. She was fixing her hair. Her hair has become really beautiful and wavy.

"Don't you now?" She smiled.

"Oh look at those love birds. Say potter, who's gonna be on top in bed?" We turn and saw pansy.

"Why would you like to know, Need a threesome parkinson?" I said. They were lots of ooh's. She glared at me.

"Good morning, everyone" Ms sprout said. Everyone stops talking.

"Good morning, Ms sprout" we all said.

"Everyone welcome to greenhouse three second years now gather around, everyone Today we are going to repot mandrakes now who can tell me the purpose of the mandrake root, yes Ms granger?" She said as Hermione's hand shot up.

"Mandrake or mandagora, is used to return those who had been petrified to their original state. It's also quite dangerous, the mandrakes cry is fatal to anyone who hears it"

"Excellent. Ten points to gryffindor" Ms sprout said. I fist bumped with mione and flipped the slytherins off who has been glaring at us.

"Now as our mandrakes are only seedlings, the cries won't kill you yet but they could knock you out for several hours which is why I have given each and one of you pair of earmuffs for auditory protection, so could you please put them on"

We all picked them up and put them on. Hermione and I make sure we put them right. Then we heard pansy scoffing. "They look happy don't they, potter and granger sitting in the greenhouse" she sang.

"Who are you obsessed with, me or mione?" I asked.

"I would never be obsessed with you freaks" she spat. I smirk.

"Then leave us the fuck alone" I spat back. She scoffed again. I used my mind to the soil lit her face and smile as she brushed it off in disgust.

"Ms potter, parkinson would you cut it out for a moment?" We both stopped as we heard Ms sprout. "You grasp your mandrakes firmly, you pull it sharp out of the pot-" she did and the mandrake cries really loud making us all to hold down our earmuffs.

"And now you dunk it down into the other pot, pour a little sparkle of soil right in here" she instructed. We heard a thud and look up to see neville has fainted.

"Longbottom has been neglecting his earmuffs" Ms sprout said making us all laugh. Seamus looks shocked though.

"No ma'am he's just fainted" he said and makes me laugh even more.

"Yeah just leave him there. Right on we go, plenary of pots to go around. Grasp your mandrakes and pull it up" we all did and they start crying.

♤♡◇♧

We sat at the hall eating lunch while ron was really depressed and was wrapping tape around his broken wand.

"Say it j, I'm doomed" he said.

"You're doomed" I smiled. Then a light was flashed at my face. I flinched a little. My hair turned light green as I look at the kid who took a photo of me and harry.