69. tie me up

Today's breakfast was different. I was eating while thinking about fred and what he was gonna do to me once I got back to his room. And when I did, he was already getting out of shower with only a towel wrapped around his waist, showing his v-line.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey yourself" he replied, his gaze flicking over me quickly. He then quickly closed the distance between us, pressing his lips onto mine. His mouth was on mine, his lips pressed against mine. i opened my mouth to him and felt his tongue delve inside.

He pushed me against the door, concern etched across his face as he heard the thud of my body connecting with the hard surface.

"Sorry my love" he said kissing my neck.

"Don't be sorry babe" I gasped. "I like it. I like that you want me so much." his lips attacked mine hungrily. He used his hands to grasp my wrists and hold them above my head. He pulled back again, I whimpered in disappointment at the loss of his lips.

"You sure about this, love?"

"Yes." I struggled against his grip and he instantly let me go. "No, freddie" I whispered. "Don't stop. Even if I try and get away. Use me, like you promised"

"You know, we don't have to do this..." His lips were close to my ear, his breath ticking my face. I turned my head sharply and kissed his cheek, when he turned more fully towards me, I captured his lips with my own again.

"I want this. I want you. Now."

"You sure, love?"

"Yes," I breathed, my eyes flicking between his eyes and his lips. "I'm sure as hell"

He kissed me again, trailing his hands up my arms and taking my wrists in his hands again. I moaned and ground my hips against his, desperate for more contact. When he dragged his lips from mine and met my eyes, he was pleased to see there wasn't any doubt on my face. just pure lust, and need.

"Bed" he ordered, releasing my wrists. I turned to the bed, but before I even think about stepping a foot, he tugged at my arm, pulling me back towards him in another passionate kiss.

"Tie me up," I gasped when i pulled away.

He swallowed. "Love..."

"I fucking want this my love" I kissed him softly.

"Clothes." he managed to growl. "Off. Now."

I smiled seductively. "Gonna help me with that?" I barely finished the sentence when his hands and mouth were on mine. hands pulling my skirt down, teeth nipping and biting at my neck. When he'd removed my skirt and I'd kicked off my slippers, he set to work on my shirt, tugging it open and ripping it from my skin.

I gasped as I felt his cool fingers against my skin, and the urgency with which he removed my clothes left me breathless.

Within seconds he'd stripped me down to just my underwear. Admiring my boobs for a moment.

he jumped off the bed and opened his drawer, grabbing a tie. he ran it through his hands before turning and walking back to the bed. He knelt on the bed, his legs on either side of me, and gently pulled my wrists together, over my head. He secured my hands to the bed post. When he'd finished, he sat back and looked at me, noticing the blush on my face and chest, and how pink my hair was.