06. first class

I woke up in the empty bedroom. Hermione has already left. I got up and get ready before going to the common room.

I saw harry, ron, Dean, neville and a boy who's been talking about him being half and half yesterday.

"Jj" harry said and they all turn to me.

"Good morning people, nice day isn't it?" They smiled at me. "Come on now, we're gonna be late. Oh, I don't think we've met before, I'm jackie" the boy smiled at me.

"I'm Seamus, Seamus Finnigan" I smiled and shook his hand. I went to the dinning hall with harry and Ron. Hermione was waiting for me.

We ate breakfast and went to class. It was transfiguration. I read the part where it says, 'its illegal to be an animagus underage' suddenly I was turned into a golden tiger.

The students gasped and I turned back to my human form. "Woah" I beamed.

"Ms potter, you can save that for later" Minnie said.

"Minnie, it's not me, its-" then I was turned into a Canada lynx and turned back to my human form. "Okay what the hell is going on?" I asked myself.

"What are you doing on page 429? We're on page 3" she flipped the pages with her wand. "Now, stop and keep copying the note" she said and I start writing.

Few moments later, the door bursted open and ron and harry came running.

"Whew, we made it. Can you imagine the look on old McGonagall's face?" Ron said. I stifled my laugh as the cat who was sitting on the desk jumped before turning into Minnie.

"That was bloody brilliant" Ron beamed.

"Thank you for that assessment Mr weasley. Perhaps it would be more useful if I were to transfigure you and Mr potter into a pocket watch, that way one of you will be on time" I snorted.

"We got lost" harry stuttered after giving me a glare.

"Then Perhaps a map" she continued. "I trust you don't need one to find your seat" they shook their heads and went to sit.

"Prongs, I'm an animagus" I whispered to him after he takes seat beside me.

"What?" He asked. Then I turned into a golden tiger then a Canada lynx. He gasped.

"Ms potter what did I say about not doing that? You are breaking the law" Minnie said.

"Come on Minnie, don't kill the vibe" i said and kept writing.

"Thanks amazing" harry said.

"I know right?" I smiled.

♤♡◇♧

I was sketching a golden tiger while sitting between hermione and harry. She was admiring my skills. Then the door opened but I didn't even bother to look up until...

"TO NOT PAY ATTENTION!" Hermione nudged me and I look up. The professor was looked at me. "Potters, our newest celebrities" he said. My hair turned orange.