08. quidditch

I stuffed my face with foods while harry plays with his. "You have to eat something prongs" I said as I take a bit from my toast.

"I'm not hungry jj" he said.

"Jackie's right mate. You have to eat something. Jackie has no problem eating" Ron said.

"Good luck today potters" we turn and saw Snape. "Then again, now that you've prove yourselves against the troll, a little game of quidditch shouldn't be too hard. Even if it's against slytherin"

And with that he strutted off. I saw him limping and It looks like harry noticed too. "That explains the blood" we both said at the same time.

"Blood?" Hermione said.

"Listen, last night we're guessing that Snape let the troll in as a diversion so that he could try get past the three headed dog" harry explained.

"But he got himself bitten, that's why he's limping" I added.

"But why would I go near that dog?" Hermione said.

"The day we were at gringotts, Hagrid took something out of one of the vaults, said it was hogwarts business. Very secret" I explained.

"So you're saying-" Hermione said but harry interrupted her.

"That's what the dog is guarding. That's what Snape wants" harry said.

We sat there in silence for a while then we heard owls screech as they flew towards us. I realized it was Hedwig and rox.

"It's a bit too early for a mail isn't it?" Ron said as they dropped two wrapped package on our table. "Who do you think it's from?" We shrugged.

"Well, let's open it" harry suggested. Everyone in the gryffindor table was staring at us. Hermione and I unwrapped mine as Ron and harry unwrapped Harry's.

"It's a broomstick" harry and I said.

"That's not just a broomstick guys. That's nimbus 2000" many students gasped. We saw Minnie strocking rox and hegwig.

♤♡◇♧

We stand by the door till the game starts I was really nervous. My hair turned blonde.

"Nervous?" I turn and saw fred smiling from beside me.

"A little" I said breathing long and inhaled.

"Don't worry you'll do great. Just dodge the bludgers" he said and take my hand giving it a comforting squeeze. I smiled nodding. I could feel angelina glaring daggers at me.

"Hi" I sang to her and turn to harry. "Need a diaper prongs?" I said. Harry groaned.

"Jj, Not. Now. Please." He whined and turn to talk with Oliver.

"Why do you call him Prongs?" George said from my left.

"It's our father's nickname" I said and their eyes widened. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing" they said. The door opened and we flew out.