10. gift

"HARRY, JACKIE WAKE UP! COME ON ITS CHRISTMAS GUYS WAKE UP!" We woke up and got out of the bed. We ran down the stairs.

"Happy Christmas guys" he said happily and excited.

"Happy Christmas ron" we said. Then I noticed something he was wearing. "What are you wearing?" I asked.

"Oh, mom made it. Looks like you've got one too" he said which made my eyes wide. I've got present.

"We've got presents" harry said and went to pick them. He gave me the one that has my name on it.

I sat on the floor and open it. It was a knitted purple sweater that has 'J' on it. I turned and saw harry got matching one with Ron but with 'H' on it.

"It's beautiful, thank your mom for me please" I said as I wear it.

"She's made hermione one too, but we'll give her when she gets here" Ron said. Then we noticed another gifts with our names on them. Harry picked up the big one that has our names on it and open it. It was some sort of cloak.

He then put it on and his body vanished. My hair turned light green as I gasp. "You're body's gone!" I beamed.

"I know what that is, it's an invisibility cloak" Ron said. "Who sent you?" He asked. He shows me the letter in his hands.

Your father left this in my possession before he died.
It is time it's returned to you.
Use it well

I frowned at the weird letter. Then I opened my gift. It was from fred and george, a bracelet. My favorite ones.

Them on my left wrist because I have put Hermione's on my right wrist and smiled

Them on my left wrist because I have put Hermione's on my right wrist and smiled. Finally I get to open the gift hermione gave me. It was the book I've been looking in the library for months. Fantastic beasts and where to find them.

"Goddamn do I love you mione" I said holding the book to my chest. They laugh at my reaction.

♤♡◇♧

We went down to eat breakfast. We sat down and eat. The rest of the day was really boring. We sat in the Great hall for lunch and everyone was eating silently. So I decided to do something fun.

Harry and ron stifled their laughter. As I grab my wand. "Cantis" Everyone in the hall except the professors start singing.

Goin' out tonight, changes into something red
Her mother doesn't like that kind of dress
Everything she never had she's showin' off
Drivin' too fast, moon is breakin' through her hair
She's headin' for somethin' that she won't forget
Havin' no regrets is all that she really wants