04. hogwarts

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

We were walking at kingscross Station with our luggage and owls. People were staring at us, technically because of Hagrid who was huge.

"What are you looking at?" He spat at the man who was looking at him. "Blimey is that the time? Sorry kids I'm gonna have to leave you two. Dumbledore will be wanting his...well, he'll be wanting to see me. Now, uh, your train leaves in 10 minutes. Here's your tickets, stick to it kids. It's very important. stick to your ticket" we nodded and take the tickets.

"Platform 9¾?" I questioned clearly confused.

"But Hagrid there must be some mistake these say platform 9¾, there's no such a thing, is there...." We looked up but Hagrid wasn't there.

"Really!?" I groaned and we went to find the platform. Then harry went to the train master.

"Excuse me, can you tell us where platform 9¾ is?" He asked.

"9¾? You think you're funny do you?" He said and left. Then we heard a woman talking loudly about muggles to her red head kids. I grab Harry's hand and followed them.

They stopped by a wall. "Alright percy you first" a boy with curly hair run into the wall and disappeared. My hair turned light green.

"Fred, you next" the mother said.

"He's not fred I am"

"Honestly woman you call yourself our mother" the twins said switching sentences like harry and i always do.

"Oh, sorry george" she said. The boy went to run into the wall but turn to his mother before he does.

"I'm only joking I am fred" I smiled knowing they were fooling her. He ran into the wall and his twin followed.

"Excuse me, c-could you tell us how to" harry stumbled over his sentences.

"How to get to the platform?" She asked. We both nodded. The little girl infront me smiled at me. I smiled back.

"I'm jackie"

"I'm ginny" we shook hands and smiled again. As the woman tells hary what to do.

"Alright jj, you first" he said.

"Dick" I said and he smirked.

"Good luck" ginny said. I smiled and run into the wall harry right after me. It was another world over here.