20. polyjuice potion

Once I met up with my friends and brother they told me what Minnie told them about the chamber of secrets and their idea of using polyjuice potion. So hermione and i were looking for it In the library and I finally found it.

"Here it is" I said. "The polyjuice potion properly brewed, the polyjuice potion allows the drinker to transform themselves into the form of one another" harry and ron smiled.

"You mean if harry and I drink that stuff, well be turning into crabbe and goyle?" Ron asked

"Exactly" I said

"Wicked" he beamed.

"But it's tricky, I've never seen a more complicated potion before" Hermione said.

"How long will it take to make?" Harry asked. Hermione and I shared a look before turning to the boys.

"A month" we confirmed.

"A month?" Harry gasped. "But girls, if malfoy is the heir of slytherin he could have attacked half of the muggleborns by then"

"We know, but it's the only plan we've got" Hermione said. I bashed my head against the bookshelf behind me and groan.

♤♡◇♧

Today's quidditch against slytherin was really tough. The bludgers keep making their ways over me for the hundredth of time. Fred and george keep them away but they wouldn't budge.

I throw the quaffle and scored. "JACKIE POTTER SCORES ANOTHER 10 POINT FOR GRYFFINDOR! seems like the other chasers forgot how to play" Lee said.

I was really exhausted, Lee was right angelina and Alicia look like they've forgot how to play. I was the only one playing. And it's exhausting. I scored all 40 points. Oliver seems to be not in the mood too.

And finally his broom got broken by the bludger and he fell. This give the slytherin to score 90 points.

The bludger then came flying to me. I flew away but it chased me. Following me right behind. I turn to see another bludger was chasing harry as him and draco went after the snitch.

I only have one thing in mind. Trick the bludger. I flew up in the clouds and it followed me. Then I let go off my broom and fell back down.

While I was in the air, I pulled my wand from its holder that was around my right thigh and pointed it at the bludger.

"Finite incantatum" I waved my wand and the bludger burst into million pieces. I was nearing the ground and saw harry on the ground with the students surrounding him.

"JACKIE POTTER HAS COME BACK TO SIGHT SAFE AND SOUND!" Lee said and the students cheered.

"Aresto momentum" I said and hovered only few millimeters from the ground and fall. I got up and ran to harry.

"Are you okay prongs?" I asked.

"I think my arm is broken" he winced.

"Here let me heal you" I move closer to heal him

"Allow me jackie" Lockhart said and pulled out his wand. "Don't worry harry I'll fix that arm of yours straight away"