28. the leaky cauldron

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

Reach the stars, fly a fantasy
Dream a dream, and what you see will be
Lives that keep their secrets,
will unfold behind the clouds
And there upon the rainbow is the answer to a neverending story-eeh
Neverending story-eeh
Story-eeh
Neverending story'

I kept singing jumping on my bed. Rox and hedwig bobing their heads along with the rhythm of the music that was playing on the mini music player.

"You like Don't you guys?" I asked the owls. They squeaked.

"Another proof that you're mental, you start talking to owls" harry laughed getting into our room.

"Oh shut up. Everyone talks with their owls" I smiled. "Are they here yet?" He shook his head. Aunt Marge and her dog were coming to visit. Vernon called harry then after few minutes he called me.

I got up quickly and run downstairs the bell rang and harry jerks his head towards it "Well open it" petunia said. and harry did. Aunt Marge was standing there with her dog. To be honest I love her dog more than I love her (well I don't love her)

Uncle vernon came to greet her. "Uncle Vernon can you sign me these?" Harry asked as he shows him our hogsmade permission slip.

"what is it?" He asked

"school stuff" I said.

"Later if you behave" he said my hair started turning red which is now waist length long only few centimeters above my butt.

"We will if she does" I said aunt Marge turned to me and harry.

"you two still here" she spat.

"yes" harry and i said with straight face. After they eat some food vernon offered her a drink. Harry and i smirk as she let her dog drink it.

"What are you smirking at?" She spat. "Where did you send the boy vernon?"

"St. burtus, it's a fine institution for hopeless cases" vernon answered.

"Did they use a cane in st. Burtus boy?" She asked harry. Vernon gave him a look and harry acted.

"yeah, I've been beaten of times" he said I stifled my laughter.

"Excellent  I will not have this namby pamby, wishy-washy nonsense about not beating people who deserve it" My hair turned red. "You mustn't blame yourself about how this one turned out. It's all to do wiht blood, bad blood will out" she spat. Harry holds my hand to comfort me.