77. Car's outside

"Jackie....Jackie wake up" I opened my eyes. I turned and look up to see petunia towering over me.

"Morning" I said still sleepily.

"Sweetheart it's afternoon. Fred has been calling, but I told him you were tired, so he said he'd call later" she said smiling.

I was so confused by her actions lately. All three of them have became cool. It's been two weeks since we were back and they were treating us very nicely. Dudley and harry made up and they do things together as I went to shoppings, small get togethers, cafés with Petunia.

"Where's prongs?" I asked sitting up.

"He's taking a shower. I made you both lunch. I thought you don't wanna go downstairs so I brought it here" she said showing me the tray full of good foods on my desk. O...Kay?

"Thank you" I smiled. Harry came out of the bathroom drying his hair. "Bonjour, Prongsie" I said.

"Hola, JJ" he said. "Hey aunt petunia" he said.

"Hello harry. Well...I'll leave you two to eat" she said and left.

"They all got confusing" i said.

"I know right? Even dudley is the one who would wake me up every Morning for breakfast" he said. I smiled.

"I think someone has put a brain inside their skulls" I joked. He laughed and brought the tray to my bed. We ate while talking and once we're done, he went to wash the tray while I went to the bathroom to shower.

I got rid off my clothes and took off my gloves. I look down at my hands. They look so fragile and weak. There was still a bit of red on my wrists, where the dampner was. I unbraided my hair and entered the hot shower.

I got a deja vu. While Fred and i were in the shower few months ago. I smiled and kept showering as I looked at our bathroom mirror. It was full of pictures of mine and Fred's, along with Harry's, Hermione's, Ron's and my other friends.

Once i was done, I changed into fresh outfits.

(Her outfit)

I let my hair wet down and got out. I went downstairs. Harry was reading a book while the others watch a film. "Petunia?" I called.

"Yes dear?" She got up.

"Can you cut my hair? It's so long" I asked.