51. double date

"Princess, hey princess.....wake up" Fred sang into my ears. He's been bugging me for the past couple of minutes. He starts peppering my neck with open mouthed kisses, making me softly moan.

"Freddie, what the hell do you want?" I said grumpily.

"Wake up, it's April the fools eve. Tomorrow is my birthday and you're still asleep" he said literally jumping on my bed like a child.

"April the fools eve?" I said.

"Get up" he said and pulled me up. I open my eyes and sat up rubbing my eyes. "Good girl, now get up and get ready. I'm taking you somewhere" the new nickname made me feel the Bloody butterflies in my stomach.

I went to the bathroom and took a quick shower then brush my teeth. I wrapped a towel around my body and got out of the shower.

Fred was digging through my closet. "What are you doing?" I asked. He turns to me but only to blush and look down.

"I'm picking your outfit" he said before turning again and look into my closet. Then he pulled a top out. "This would look better" he said.

"Why are you picking my outfit?" I asked.

"I'm taking you out on a date" he said then his eyes immediately widened. "Shit, that was supposed to be a secret. Fuck" he said. I love this side of Fred. He's so gentle, so lovely and softy.

"Don't worry, I'll pretend I don't know" I said. And walk inside the bathroom.

♤♡◇♧

(The outfit)

(The outfit)

"You should be a designer you know" I said as he kneel down to tie my shoelaces.

"You think so? I thought you wouldn't like it" he said offering his hand.

"I love it" I said as I took his hand. "Where are we going anyway?"

"You'll see" he said as we walk out of my room and walk to the common room. I saw George sitting with Danielle. "Ready georgie?"

"Very" George said and pulled Danielle off her sit and we all walk out of the common room.

Danielle got nervous so she came to me and hold my hand as the boys start whispering something to eachother. "Are you okay?" I whisper to her.

"No, I'm nervous, do you know where they are taking us?" She asked. She's really sweet george is really lucky to have her as his girlfriend.